Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements ALLSEAS ROV SUPERVISOR REQUIRED

ALLSEAS ROV SUPERVISOR REQUIRED

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements ALLSEAS ROV SUPERVISOR REQUIRED

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    deepseacon
    Participant

http://WWW.ALLSEAS.COM

SUPERVISOR REQUIRED

po.crew.recuitment@ allseas.com

SGB
    Participant

Please refer to the Allseas Pay Rate comment in the ROV Pay Rates Forum of this year.

Although bold in their choice of marketing such vacancies on ROV World, the vast majority of ROV guys are well aware of the dangerous practises that occur onboard Allseas vessels and the lack of compassion when crew changes are cancelled. The overall culture of how the offshore crews are treated is truly shocking.

I hear that some of the Sclub guys have been approached and laughed at the insulting pay and conditions compared with what is on offer elsewhere….even sclub!

Tread very carefully………

FreddyB
    Participant

Yes, I heard Jan and his cronies have been surprised the SClub guys aren’t forming a queue outside his door.
    Years of putting up with taking shit on crappy vessels and intermittant crew changes. Most of them are now on SClubs new vessels (still taking shit and getting crap crewchange schedules, of course but at least clean and safe!)

So they go and buy the most expensive ROVs around and crew then with the dregs of the business. Shame.

LukeD
    Participant

So what are they paying then ?

SGB
    Participant

LukeD,

The pay rates (as per early this year) are on the link in the first line of my earlier comment and I doubt very much they would have changed since then.
    The choice should be relatively easy – remain as a Sub Eng with one of the majors or take a pay cut and become a Supervisor with Allseas.

If you have been in the industry for some time you will know what to do.

Squid and Peas anyone?

FreddyB
    Participant

Just seen a press release that they have ordered another 3 Quest UHD systems from Schilling.
    Going to have fun finding crews for those plus the four thaey already have on the go.

Rons_ROV_Links
    Participant

@ FreddyB,

Where have you seen that press release?

It was mentioned on a few offshore news sites a while ago but so far I haven’t seen any official press release.
    There’s nothing about it on the websites of Schilling and BusinessWire (a pr site that Schilling is using).

deepseacon
    Participant

I have seen this on opl myself but there is no source stated

http://www.oilpubs.com/oso/article.asp?v1=6655

FreddyB
    Participant

@ FreddyB,

It was mentioned on a few offshore news sites a while ago but so far I haven’t seen any official press release.
    There’s nothing about it on the websites of Schilling and BusinessWire (a pr site that Schilling is using).

Was maile dto me by Jason Stanley but it is on their website now

http://www.schilling.com/pdf_files/press_releases/Allseas%20Orders%203%20UHDs%200711(F).pdf

FreddyB
    Participant

@ FreddyB,

Was mailed to me last week by Jason Stanley, their sales guy, but it is on their website now

http://www.schilling.com/pdf_files/press_releases/Allseas%20Orders%203%20UHDs%200711(F).pdf

Rons_ROV_Links
    Participant

Thanks FreddyB,

This morning I saw the press releases on their website and have submitted both on ROVworld and Ron’s ROV Links.

I will contact them if they can sent me their press releases by email so we’re little bit earlier informed as well next time. 😀

Best regards,

McDonald

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar