Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Another one seeking employment.

Another one seeking employment.

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Another one seeking employment.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    peter parkinson
    Participant

Hi New to the forum and just wondered if someone could give me some advice on finding employment.Looking to get into the industry but as you all know agents want 18 months to 2 years operational experience. I was advised by one agent to apply for trainee positions but been looking at them and being an old fart now to old.I have got mechanical, hydraulic and also offshore experience.Any advice would be much appreciated Cheers.

hallo Oddjob…

We are in the same boat, looking for trainee position. I don’t understand why all this company never give a chance to show what we can do for them…. all they want is the experience guys.. even we have all the qualification and strong technical knowledge PLUS hands-on….If then, until when we will get the experience to work if all this company never give us a chance.. hhhmmmm… 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥

T-Boy
    Participant

That’s the big question…why haven’t I got a job???

Well, this is possibly not due to your ‘experience PLUS hands on’ as you put it, but your lack of understanding of this industry.

As for ‘advice on finding employment’; What can you say 🙄

Best advice here, know and (try to understand) the state of this industry BEFORE you try to get into the game.

Without handing it to you on a plate, the forums are a wealth of information, everything you need is here.

peter parkinson
    Participant

Cheers T-Boy will keep looking on the forum and gathering info just a little frustrating mate thats all.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar