Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Agency Requirements Any electrical Plough guys available for this week?

Any electrical Plough guys available for this week?

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Agency Requirements Any electrical Plough guys available for this week?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rob Pattenden
    Participant

Hi All,

Is anyone with any plough experience available to go out for a six week trip this thursday? We’re looking for an electrical biased tech who doesn’t mind working Christmas. UK waters.

If you interested please give me a shout!

Cheers
    Rob
    0044 (0)1295 703132
    rob@subservpro.com

Rob Pattenden
    Participant

Sorry that’s Norwegian waters!

TEAMJBR
    Participant

Always like to point out that I would go back to Global Marine again if they agreed to my terms of employment!

Maximum 183 days in one full year(with penalty clause)

£60K salary

5 week on 5 week off rotation

Or if you like current industry conditions!

Why on earth would I take a drop in money to do 10 week trips to sit alongside pissing it away waiting for a repair job to come along.

Thats the staff question addressed.

Day rate is still not good going via subserv or Rumic/UKPS you only have to look at the pay rate section on here. They and you are dragging your heels in not asking more from your clients to onpass to us to make it comparable to Oil/Gas!

This is not a bitch, its the conversation I had with Management about the staff shortage they were having and they said they could compete but were not prepared to.

Rob Pattenden
    Participant

Hi Team,

Thanks for your comments, but the client on this job is not GM. Also, this is 6 week job.

Just as a side point I have heard that GM are now doing 8 week trips, got to be a step in the right direction?

Either way are there any Elec Plough techs with Norwegian certs available still? Also looking for Shift superintendens with Plough and OLF.

Cheers
    Rob

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar