Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Any jobs for Brits ?

Any jobs for Brits ?

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Any jobs for Brits ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    DJansen
    Participant

😆 😆 😆

So far this week only Aussies/Kiwis and Singaporeans catered for..

Not that I want to work in the North Sea 🙄

The oddest thing I find about this is that the very people who are stopping us from getting jobs in their country, are the same that can just bimble into UK and get work.

Maybe its time we got a government (?) who had the balls to issue a policy of equality – if we cannot work there then they cannot work in UK – or could that be classed as racism?

When I am PM the first thing to go is PC, the second will be politicians followed by bankers, accountants and solicitors (the legal type – not those poor defenceless girls) and finally sheep, cos that will screw the Kiwis, Aussies and Welsh.

Then I would bring back Red phone boxes and mail boxes (does anyone actually post letters now?), then install British at the front of all the public services and renationalise them. Insist that everyone in the country flew the St Georges cross and all had to speak English. English (US), as in Microsoft word, would be renamed American and we put the picture of the US President back on our jam jars. The insipid yellow stuff the yanks call mustard would be renamed to slightly spicy flavoured mayonnaise and Budweiser and Fosters would be banned under the trade descriptions act, as they are certainly not beers.

That would solve it.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Heh, heh!!! 😆 😆 😆

Ray Shields
    Participant

Insist that everyone in the country flew the St Georges cross and all had to speak English.

That would solve it.

I doubt this would be very popular in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland as this is an English Saint and an English flag. If it was the Union Flag then I would understand.

elteedee
    Participant

" Fosters would be banned "

Doesn’t get drunk in OZ….. go figure!

Hehe

Sit Rep
    Participant

Fosters, the funniest gag Australia ever played on the world.

Be quite happy to see the Union Jack cut out of the corner of our flag too!

baglimit
    Participant

Fosters, the funniest gag Australia ever played on the world.

Be quite happy to see the Union Jack cut out of the corner of our flag too!

actually read up – i think youll find its the biggest gag played by an international distributor on an OZ brewer. C.U.B., the original brewer, were losing so much on the original deal they recently sold the rights for a song, just to get it off the books. its renowned as one of the poorest deals ever signed, considering the profits made by others.

and it is a crap beer. boutique brewers have fixed up an industry that DID lack quality.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar