Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Anyone know of any firms taking on trainees?

Anyone know of any firms taking on trainees?

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Anyone know of any firms taking on trainees?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    HelpMaBoab
    Participant

Wow ! Hyball you fairly rattled his cage 😆
    If he bites this easy, a 12 hour shift with him would be a right hoot 😈

PS Keep up the good work

Ray Shields
    Participant

And abusive deletes shall continue into 2010 🙂

Nick Stott
    Participant

Stop crying totty1. You won’t last long in the industry if you get offended so easily.
    I’m sure your electrification qualification is good enough to get a toe in the door.
    Good luck and I hope you prove me wrong.

Listen right…u all comment on here as if the ROV is completely different dimension to anything else, its an engineering discipline for pittys sake, i dont offend easily infact u’ll find am the biggest p*ss take ever and can take a joke but when fellas come on here sayin ‘oh ud be fun to do a 12hr shift with’ as if theyre the only ones who do them. Get a grip of urselves and get down off that horse makin sure u dont hurt urselves on the way down!

Ray Shields
    Participant

Stotty,

you are the one who came on here SHOUTING with your all Caps asking a question that, if you had bothered to read through the forums, has been asked over and over again and has no single answer.

You also used a job title "ELECTRIFICATION & PLANT TECHNICIAN" which may be known in your industry but is not known in ours which may have been the source of some amusement.

YOU are the one who came here asking questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar