Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner As always – Rov P/T trainee positions?

As always – Rov P/T trainee positions?

Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner As always – Rov P/T trainee positions?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Al hiscock
    Participant

Hi,
    Does anyone know what the current situation is with the major ROV employers and trainee positions? I understand there is a fair amount of activity scheduled and already taking place for those already successful.

Previously an avionics tech and bombarding my cv around all the places I know of. It’s all a numbers game but if anyone can offer more insight it would be helpful.

Cheers

Ray Shields
    Participant

Don’t know about other companies, Fugro in Aberdeen take on about 10 trainees a couple of times a year, next batch probably wont be till later in the year.

As always, I’m sure they get several hundred people apply for these few positions.

I would also look out for any jobs in ROV companies and manufacturers workshops, any experience gained working or maintaining the equipment will also help significantly on the CV.

Al hiscock
    Participant

Thanks Ray,
    All options will be taken & thanks for the advice. Do you know if the major players just take on batches of trainees, or is there some ‘drip feed’ trainee positions?

Ray Shields
    Participant

Believe it tends to be batches as it is easier to train all the new people in one go.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar