BATAM Indonesia

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    liddelljohn
    Participant

After i come of this rig Job , OC want me to spend a few weeks in BATAM , any recommendations for Hot girls and cold beer.
    A also what to watch out for scams , hassles etc.
    JCL

Horris
    Participant

get a boat to Bintan, far nicer…….Although maybe not as many free and easy ladies there…

Cabledog
    Participant

Chillies is pretty good, turn right out of the last stop and go down the street opposite, you gotta go up stairs.

Be good,
    Dog

liddelljohn
    Participant

Cabledog … i cant be good , its not in my Genes or jeans either !

Jcl

Glynnski
    Participant

Was sent over here to do a 5 day OPAC course for Oceaneering. Great resort we stayed in, The Harris Resort. The Queens Bar, 10 mins away from the Harris Resort was where we all hang out but there are a few bars all next to each other there. Loads of great looking girlies, all up fer it! What’s more, the hotel will give you a lift along the road and come and pick you up again when yer unable to walk. 10 out of 10!!! 😀 😀 😀

Paul Morgan
    Participant

Nagoya is the main place for bars etc..! 10 min taxi from Harbour bay ferry terminal…Plenty of good pubs and discos if you are into that sort of thing..Food at Red Cock is good !! Lucy’s oar house has a go-go bar above it…Plenty of massage parlours if you are that way inclined! No, not that sort!! Although there are exceptions… Win Spa opposite Harmony does a good massage, steam room, and body scrub..
    Contarary to what you hear there is very little hastle from the locals and they will usually point you in the right direction….NB, Learning a few local phrases will benefit you as the locals will admire you for having a try…
    Enjoy yourselves……….Gimli…….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar