Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner companies that are recruiting

companies that are recruiting

Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner companies that are recruiting

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bigyin67
    Participant

Hi again to all,

Does anyone out there know which companies are at this time recruiting trainee ROV pilot/tech.
    If there is who is the best contacts.

Cheers to all. 😆

EricvH
    Participant

I would like to know that. However, I have found many job-oppertunities just browsing the websites of the bigger companies. Yesterday, in just 15 minutes, i found 6 oppertunities.

GL&HF

pictish
    Participant

http://www.oilcareers.com/worldwide/ sometimes list rov jobs look under electronics/mech/hydraulic tech

other than that google
    oceaneering, subsea 7, fugro, ISS, sonsub,

or just go to the payrates post and look up all the companies listed there

ironore
    Participant

I would like to know that. However, I have found many job-oppertunities just browsing the websites of the bigger companies. Yesterday, in just 15 minutes, i found 6 oppertunities.

GL&HF

any positive feed back?

Manuel
    Participant

Hi everyone out there. My name is Emanuele and I am new on this ROV world. I want to become a ROV pilot, could anyone tell me how to do?
    I’ve sent out hundreads of CVs but unfortunatly without replies.
    Is that hard? Please let me know and feel free to contact me on manuel1400@gmail.com
    Thanks heaps
    😉

TheRev
    Participant

Have you tried Oceaneering. They seem to be hiring alot of prople for the Gulf of Mexico right now.

Anonymous

Have you tried Oceaneering. They seem to be hiring alot of prople for the Gulf of Mexico right now.

Dont forget W Africa, should be nice and sunny there

TheRev
    Participant

Yeah not a great place for the fair complections. Sunscreen is highly advised.

playborj
    Participant

greetings all..newbie guy here trying to break into ROV industry hoping somebody here can point me in the right direction getting an ROV job I’m an electronics technician with pneumatics and hydraulics experience. HELP ME anyone!plssss…. 😀

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

greetings all..newbie guy here trying to break into ROV industry hoping somebody here can point me in the right direction getting an ROV job I’m an electronics technician with pneumatics and hydraulics experience. HELP ME anyone!plssss…. 😀

Read on lad – BEFORE you come screaming for help….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar