Home Forums General General Board conditions of contract

conditions of contract

Home Forums General General Board conditions of contract

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    coogan
    Participant

Hi guys just wondering how long a contract normally is for a trainee??what rate in US dollars i should expect as a trainee per day working in the uae???? , also do companies pay for your flight to the country you are working??????? what is the most comon roster 4wekks on 4 weeks off????? any further information that would be helpfull would be great

K2
    Participant

Coogan

Not sure what you’re after on the contract front. Once signed it lasts as long as you or your employer wants. For rates check out the rates table in the forums. Rates will depend who you work for and what you negotiate, these can differ from job to job. Trainees get £200 a day where I’m currently working and this is fixed regardless of where you are in the world. Rosters vary too, if on rigs you’ll be governed by health & safety so you may be limited to two or three week cycles. I’ve been out on 18 week jobs working from vessels. All flights and expenses are paid by your employer/agent so keep all receipts.

Hope this helps
    😉

Hot Stab
    Participant

Coogan

You can expect as a trainee to be getting between US$250 -300. If your on a rig you will do 4on/ 4off. However be prepared to do more overtime for Upmans etc. You also travel in your own time, however you do get paid for travel. The company pay all expensives.

Hotstab

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar