Home Forums General Guess what I’ve just heard/read? Crewing Levels With Fugro

Crewing Levels With Fugro

Home Forums General Guess what I’ve just heard/read? Crewing Levels With Fugro

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    misiuek
    Participant

yeah but sarcy you always put the crease down the front of the jeans … no good

as for your coffee

by the time you finished passing the mirror in the coffeee shack its bloody cold…

😀

Sarcy
    Participant

thanks Missy, at lest I don’t give myself a fright every time I pass a mirror 😉

Savante
    Participant

touche!

Andy Shiers
    Participant

It seemed to me , reading the comments that Sarcey was putting a little Male Chuvanism towards Gina , I be thinking 🙂

Savante
    Participant

ah, yes so he was. The bounder. Have at him lostboy.

Meanwhile I shall stand by the ring-side ready to taunt a second time !

Andy Shiers
    Participant

I shall choose my bestest Foil for thy task and strike him down , the wretch 😯

Savante
    Participant

with GREAT VENGENCE and FURIOUS ANGER ! 😆

LukeD
    Participant

Fart in his general Direction 😕
    😆

Savante
    Participant

can’t – might screw with the DP !

rover22
    Participant

Hi Des-b,

Well-said. I dont work for but have worked with FSME and the ROV dept is making a good turn-around. Any ROV company is only as good as its people and there are some good people there now, some in the office and some offshore. The new P/Ts there are hard-working and put a lot of other P/Ts I have worked with in other parts of the world to shame. As there are a few ol-and-bold "Ive done it all" north sea tiger supervisors there from time to time through agencies, you could have a hard time, but hopefully you will have one of the good ones if you go.

To anyone offered a chance to go there, go for it, its hard work, but the experience is good and the work is regular.

Regards,

ROVER22

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Heard through the grapevine that Fugro Eygpt are having problems with manning levels 😯

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar