Home Forums General We’re alongside… So where do I go? Drinking and partying !

Drinking and partying !

Home Forums General We’re alongside… So where do I go? Drinking and partying !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gina McLauchlan
    Participant

This is one carried over from the old forum
    ~~~~
    The first post from this, I’ve not managed to find…where was/is the Elvis Bar?
    Gina

~~~~

Is the ELVIS bar still there ?

Its not there anymore, business was bad. A new owner has since taken over the pub and started a whole new theme. In there you can can find filipino hostess who will hagger you for a ladies drink. Its kinda sleazy, but hell. We are all seaman! Heehee 😈

Gina McLauchlan
    Participant

As I recall, the Elvis Bar was full of Auzzies and New Zealanders / Expats – dancing on the tables and large video screen !
    It was jammed packed 5 nights a week and hookers were told to piss off !
    GOOD LAUGH

Gina McLauchlan
    Participant

As I recall, the Elvis Bar was full of Auzzies and New Zealanders / Expats – dancing on the tables and large video screen !
    It was jammed packed 5 nights a week and hookers were told to piss off !
    GOOD LAUGH

Its totally reversed now! Not a single Elvis related stuff is in sight.
    The interior decor somehow remains the same but the crowd is totally different. Music that they play is hip hop R&B techno thrash and the ladies… doesnt help either. I was there 3-4months ago and i remember paying over 30 bucks for a jug of beer! A few of the pubs along Duxton road where the latter is situated seems to be engaged with the same business idea. Ha! Go only if you are looking for some female companies to spend the evening talking to you and whatever that may happen next is up to the individual. Well for the price of the beer there, dun think i will be returning anytime soon! As for the ladies, they are friendly and hospitable. Well you cant have the best of both worlds, up to the individual
    some may like it some dont. Have Fun! Cheers! 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar