Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Agency Requirements Egyptian Job – Going today!

Egyptian Job – Going today!

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Agency Requirements Egyptian Job – Going today!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rob Pattenden
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry about the short notice, we have an urgent trenching job starting today, there is a flight out of Heathrow at 17.30 tonight.

The job is:

– For a Pilot Tech
    – On a vessel
    – In Egyptian and Yemeni waters
    – Using CMR4 trenchers
    – 6 weeks

Trenching experience would be ideal but the client are pretty desperate so even if you have some good heavy workclass experience this would be fine.

Because it will be going in and out of different countries you must have a seaman’s book.

Long shot I know but if you are free please can you call me or email me on the contact details below.

Thanks
    Rob
    00441295 703132
    rob@subservpro.com

Ray Shields
    Participant

LoL! Good luck!

Out of interest would a Seamans Card do instead of a Seamans Book (the difference is that in the Book you have pages that can be stamped for joining/leaving a ship)

Steve
    Participant

Ray,

A Seamans Card isn’t worth having. I’ve got one, along with a Seamans Discharge Book, and have never had any use for it or been asked for it. Immigration officials are only interested in the Disharge Book, which they use for inserting entry and exit stamps when travelling in/out of certain countries on seamans visas.

David
    Participant

Trencher? I suppose the client is laying a pipeline What is your relationship to the client? Are they only looking for help with the trencher or are they also looking for support from other ROV’s? I am asking about the size of the project really. Would they also need someone to assist in other underwater ROV operations?

Anonymous

Hi
    It is cable laying for Alcatel, the SeMeWe project.

Rob Pattenden
    Participant

Hi All,

The client is CTC and they are actually looking for some other guys for this job with good plough background going out on about the 22nd now. The vessel is the Bodo Mariner.

Cheers
    Rob

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar