Home Forums General Interesting Websites Electronics Course: You Tube

Electronics Course: You Tube

Home Forums General Interesting Websites Electronics Course: You Tube

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Benna
    Participant

Any one want to do a basic course in electronics without the cost.Go to you tube and search for ts natarajan.40 hours of lectures covering the basics.Sometimes being indian the accent is strange but it is well supported with written material so that one can follow.

Rons_ROV_Links
    Participant

You can’t learn electronics just by watching some videoclips on YouTube!

ROVRatt
    Participant

Thanks Ron, just like you can’t learn to be a pilot by reading about how to fly – aircraft or ROV’s.

Ray Shields
    Participant

I dont think they were saying you would be a fully qualified technician!

There are a lot of free resources out there which are very useful to people who want to learn as opposed to get a recognised certificate.

Another site to add to the list, alison.com.

They have free courses on various H&S items, plus IT stuff. Ive done their electrical safety one and printed out a nice Certificate 😀 😀

NewKidOnTheBlock
    Participant

You can’t learn electronics by doing a course either these days! They just tend to throw loads of theory at you, but in my opinion, there’s no substitute for the good old hands on approach.
    It doesn’t take many electric shocks, or b*****ckings for frying a circuit board before you learn. My first experience was on Commodore Pet PC’s with built in black and white screens. You soon learnt that if you didn’t ground the tube before sticking your hand in the back, you got pleasantly thrown across the workshop, and a lovely little black tattoo on the back of your hand!!!

Benna
    Participant

You can’t learn electronics just by watching some videoclips on YouTube!

I agree with you Ron but I also have a 500 in 1 Electronic Lab.You can view it at electronikits.com.The lectures on youtube help me to understand some of the projects better. I’m definately not saying that by just watching these videos you will learn electronics but it is a usefull aid if used with some practical training devices. 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar