Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Employment query

Employment query

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Employment query

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Keyar*eissore

Yes my friend, I talk but I can do as well. When I get my next job, maybe Kruise, they will see and confirm. Now you can go back to your drill watch job Zzzzzzz and tell youself you are top gun ROV driveer.

By by

Sit Rep
    Participant

One wonders how one is able to able to sit at home AND WANDER.

I’m obviously too old fashioned!

Those logs would definitely be shit-tinned on my system.

Cheers 🙄

KeyserSoze
    Participant

I’m not sure if I could trust him to drop a log without making a mess never mind writing one!

You better dash ED, Mrs Jones at No. 5 has a sticky drawer on her washing machine, and it’s right up your street!!

😆

Anonymous

S*itrep person

Ooo….. ‘on my system’ 😆 🙄 I seen Oz guys once, lost ROV on drill job! Unbelivable. Maybe to busy wandering……. how to drive properly.

My logs are ok, no problem or why is it my job 🙄 I just like to watch ‘senor’ pilot and supervisor ha! ha! mess up. Jokers, lots of them. Lot of talk an d only action is cause more work for me to repairs.

Go back to the log reading, you must be offshore secetary tpye, ‘my system’……. 😆

Anonymous

SoreKey

Draw easy fix, maybe you cover under carpet same with ROV. I show you if we meet how to repair, I also show you how to drive ROV and no fear, I show you how to mend whne you break. 🙄

To many ‘I am’ people in this job but are juss ‘am not’ peoples when job matter.

Bak to your pipline survey Zzzzzzz

KeyserSoze
    Participant

Back to your drugs nobhead.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Sore Key

Yes, I worked with plenty of rubbish machines actually and this gives me plumbing knowledge that I use for hydrolic faults on the ROV. No problemz.

Mr Beve

I glad you like my ‘entertainment’. I know you, so can duck and dive you to progress my way to be in charge one day and you will see as you sit at home and wander.

RH

Wander??? I won’t wander/sit home… Boogey, yes, but not wander. (soonish)

Anonymous

It is confirm, I work for Kruz soon. Hope they better guys.

I now leave you sockers to blag, break and BS as it is what you r so good with 😆

By by

😛

Ray Shields
    Participant

Well done. I’ll close the thread now then, shall i?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Employment query’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar