Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work Experienced Pilot/Tech Looking for work

Experienced Pilot/Tech Looking for work

Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work Experienced Pilot/Tech Looking for work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SPMorty
    Participant

Just finished a 18 month contract in Malaysia and looking for work in the Asia,Philippines,Australia area I am experienced on the Phantom,Seaeye Tiger inspection class and with work class Remote Operated Vehicles including extensive knowledge of electronic/electrical control systems/fibre-optic systems and mechanical/ hydraulic systems
    PM me for CV and References

This Post was edited from the original

Anonymous

F–k off………

Savante
    Participant

you having a bad day?? Hell man, it’s only 7:30, you waking up grumpy?? 😆

Anonymous

"PM me for CV or references"…who does this guy think he is.maybe im just old fashioned or something,but Ive always sent my CV,s into the company and chased up with phone calls,not expected them to chase me up..I think this Sporty guy is a wind up like alot of the poster boys on here,or a guy that really does think himself as being Oh a super dupa ROV PILOT…..technician……….I didnt mean to sound grumpy…..

James McLauchlan
    Participant

you having a bad day?? Hell man, it’s only 7:30, you waking up grumpy?? 😆

The response by Savante (above) was in response to another user who’s account has been deleted by admin for directing abusive comments to another member.

Many warnings have been issued on this type of abuse and, as often said, anyone being abusive may have their account deleted without warning, which is exactly the action that was taken in this instance.

best regards
    James Mc

SPMorty
    Participant

"PM me for CV or references"…who does this guy think he is.maybe im just old fashioned or something,but Ive always sent my CV,s into the company and chased up with phone calls,not expected them to chase me up..I think this Sporty guy is a wind up like alot of the poster boys on here,or a guy that really does think himself as being Oh a super dupa ROV PILOT…..technician……….I didnt mean to sound grumpy…..

first of all i want to apologize for upsetting you so much. I am a new member to ROVWorld.com and thought this thread was for ROV Personal looking for work.You are absolutely right about sending your CV,s out to the companies and following up with phone calls which i have done to 3 well know companies I am new to the Offshore oil and gas industries and there are a lot of companies out there(the good the bad and the ugly)and with the economy in a down turn i thought this forum would be good place start collecting information and contacts (this site diffidently has a wealth of information for the junior pilot and for experienced pilots wanting to get in to the offshore oil and gas industry)My expertise is mainly in the environmental, inspection and research fields that’s were i get my hrs of piloting and had the opportunity for the last 2 years piloting and maintaining a work class underwater harvester in Malaysia i have been in the dive and ROV industries for over 20 years mainly west coast of Canada and Alaska. I dont think that i am some Oh a super dupa ROV PILOT…..technician i guess that i have been fortunate to work for small independent ROV companies that did not have the multi million dollar budget that the offshore oil and gas companies have.Pilots for these companies had to be able to tare down and rebuild there machines trouble shooting was also a must
    In retrospect I guess it was not a good idea posting the amount of piloting Hrs i had…. and left it to my CV

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar