Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements Fugro Rov (Singapore) Recruiting Now

Fugro Rov (Singapore) Recruiting Now

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements Fugro Rov (Singapore) Recruiting Now

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Prophet,

Although your identity is only known to a select few, after reading your various posts it is clear to everyone that you have something in common with certain ROV manufacturers all be it with a small difference.

They like to USE special tools where as you ARE a special tool.

So carry on in your own little world and always remember you are special! 😕

Cheers

😆

LukeD
    Participant

😆

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Oh 😆
    Cutting ,very cutting 😀 !
    The drip of venom 😀 I bet you write good poetry 😀

TheProphet
    Participant

looks like we hit a raw nerve ther False one!

Personally i’m a magnum man myself. 😀

Anonymous

Nah! no raw nerve mate just having a laugh.

I like Magnums too, was it Walls or Galaxy that made them again???

I hear they now come in White chocolate now.

Cheers

Sarcy
    Participant

have you had a bad experience with any Phillipinos Poofet? Maybe mistaking one for a lady and then finding out that the extra meat down below was not her purse?

Trainee2
    Participant

ha ha 😆

misiuek
    Participant

the point is slightly forgotton here…

a company is offering people the chance to organise and have teams working together and opposite where you can have some input … it is a pretty good deal (depending on what system) but even if it isnt the newest lovely all singing all dancing vehicle after a few months it will be set up as you want. who can knock that oh sorry the magnum guys yip sorry ‘when you work with those vehicles’ who can imagine working elsewhere… the big fella will do everything to make this work and it will be the opportunity for the right crew to have a system that is reliable and all the rest…….

who is wrong certainly not RDM

RMAC
    Participant

Fugro ROV (Singapore) are still looking for the following positions and it now looks like we have sorted the lengthy delays in responding to interested and decent CV’s submitted:

Senior Supervisors/Superintendants
    Supervisors Day and Night
    Sub Engineers
    Senior Pilot Techs

Due to the ever increasing demand for ROV personnel, Fugro ROV (Singapore) has a multitude of employment options ranging from:

Full time Field Staff
    Guaranteed Days Contracts ( Fugro commit to supply a Guaranteed number of days)
    Day Rate ( Free-lance)

Fugro Rov (Singapore) currently operates both Work class and Seaeye vehicles ranging from a Seaeye Falcon up to the newly constructed and soon to be delivered FCV3000 (Heavy Workclass).

Please send all up to date CV’s and cert’s to rovsecretary@fugro.com.sg.

Regards

blowhole
    Participant

I have been told that you guys are offering finders fees for those who introduce fellow experienced guys.

I have a whole bunch of interested parties on here. I will put my name in the subject line so you remember when i join you lot after this current trip.

thanks

BH

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar