Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates Fugro – Rovtech pay rates?

Fugro – Rovtech pay rates?

Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates Fugro – Rovtech pay rates?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 363 total)
  • Author
    TheProphet
    Participant

DEPUTYS

Next you will be telling us youv’e been promoted to Sherrif.

I always new Fugro where a cowboy outfit 😆

Ray Shields
    Participant

If Sherriff is paid more than I am, then wheres me silver star!

Sarcy
    Participant

And the deputy contact for us Rovtech lot is ….. and he is probably offshore too. maybe that is their choice though as they know there is going to be a lot of emails and phone calls coming their way whenever the first/final drafts get sent out.

I hope that no one is going to be stupid enough to sign this draft without finding out what everyone else is on and if they are happy or not. Some phone calls next week I think.

Chen, how is the Panther going?

Just for the record I know Norfolk boy I have never had any problems and would not expect any problems from him, so long as you don’t mention kidney stones – and I think it was a bit more than just the vessel the job was due to go out on as to why the crew might have walked off.

Not sure I want to work 365 days either, for anybody.

Paul Bond
    Participant

Guys, you’ll make me blush. 😀

Please, thats enough about the China episode now. Get back to moaning about pay expectations.

Good luck to all the Rovtech lads in the harmonisation- i know you miss me really lol.

Ray Shields
    Participant

And the deputy contact for us Rovtech lot is…quote]

Is the person you lot nominated and were told last December. You wonder why the reps bother when they guys dont read anything thats sent to them, seems futile.

I get told "how come you know and the guys dont" and when I say its all in the stuff you’ve been sent, I get "oh we never read that its not worth the paper its printed on".

Maybe we shold just leave it to individuals to speak 1 on 1 with the Company. On you go, fill yer boots 🙂

Sarcy
    Participant

I know who our deputy is, and so far the paperwork that has been issued has not been worth reading. I have tried.

Ray Shields
    Participant

I know who our deputy is, and so far the paperwork that has been issued has not been worth reading. I have tried.

Your comment made it appear that you were asking the question like you did not know – and it appears yes, he is offshore. You appear to be the only one reading it then.

Come in yourself next week and stand in for them.

waynemb17
    Participant

Ray at the end of the day any question which is close to the bone is asked it comes back with ‘ nothing to do with the harmonisation " stamped all over it. At the end of the day we, Ex Rovtech people want to see what is on offer not be messed around fo months to get the square route of F#%k all.I again must reiterate that i am leaving but feel for my work mates that will be left to sort out this shite that seems to be going to drag on till Armagedon.

Sarcy
    Participant

I would love to come ina for a chat but I don’ t think that Fugro will pay my travel.

Just standard practise that anyone of any "importance" in these sort of comittees suddenly becomes unavailable when things start to get interesting. Do you want me to tell you how Rovtech handled things when they changed our contracts a couple of years ago? Very bitter and twisted.

waynemb17
    Participant

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:06 am

——————————————————————————–
    I would love to come ina for a chat but I don’ t think that Fugro will pay my travel.

Just standard practise that anyone of any "importance" in these sort of comittees suddenly becomes unavailable when things start to get interesting. Do you want me to tell you how Rovtech handled things when they changed our contracts a couple of years ago? Very bitter and twisted.
    Lets get things straight the hormonisation reps are nothhing of importance.The managemant will know what they are going to offer now.The reps are there for legal reasons and nothing else.Yes they wil pas on your questions etc but at the end of the day they know now what will happen it is up to the work force to do the three l’s. Again i wish you all good luck

Bacaruda
    Participant

To all the Rovtech guys and Fi,

If ever there was a time for joining a uni0n it’s now, if we all join the RMT we would have over 51% of the Fugro-Rovtech work force and then they would have to listen to us and none of this open pending shit. Because these talks are going nowhere and we are going to get F@*ked over anyway.

TheProphet
    Participant

Barracuda

It won’t matter a toss what onion you join. You know as well as i know you, where sold down the river by an accountant, well before the guys on the shop floor knew about the merger. 🙁

low_ir
    Participant

I agree with Bacaruda

Joining a uni0n is the way forward. A big reason for this would be to gain an agreement on a minimum pay rate, this would safeguard future pay awards and help to prevent other nationalities working for next to nothing.

Negotiations would be done on our behalf and reps would be in the workplace.

And don’t forget, they can afford decent barristers, if ever the s**t hits the fan.

The longer we stay negotiating on an individual level, the longer the companies will keep taking the p**s!!

I joined the RMT last year (if you’re wondering)

TheProphet
    Participant

Well children of the ROVolution it’s not long now till the letter drops on my doormat with that big payrise.
    Dream on muppets!
    River paddle without sold down you get my drift. 🙂

Sarcy
    Participant

you sound kind of depressed Proph, cheer up. All this excitment with new contracts AND we get new overalls too, does it get any better?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 363 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar