Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates Fugro – Rovtech pay rates?

Fugro – Rovtech pay rates?

Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates Fugro – Rovtech pay rates?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 363 total)
  • Author
    low_ir
    Participant

It will be interesting to see how the pay scales from the two companies will be brought into line with each other. I can’t see Fugro personnel taking a wage cut to get in line with the old Rovtech pay. Maybe the Rovtech staff will benefit from this one.
    Apparently discussions are taking place on the best way to do this.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Not a hard one… the pay should go up for the ROVtech boys n gals.

I guess they should ask for volunteers to take a pay rise because judging by some recent posts in this forum some people around here are not working offshore for the money!!…. so they may have to force some people to take a pay rise whether they want one or not.

TheBaron
    Participant

Another no-brainer, really. The celery guys and gals at ROVtech were happy with their salaries……..otherwise they wouldn’t have been working there in the first place! Would they? They should keep the same rate. The Fugro salarweeds should keep theirs, they fought for it! 😆

low_ir
    Participant

That would be a shrewd move by Fugro then, taking on ready made cheap labour!

Could have been even cheaper still if they got rid of the ROVtech staff and replaced them with Ruskies or the like!

misiuek
    Participant

dick! heads!

heres me thinking fugro money was improved by the buying of thallos hard fought my ase!

and please i said 1 twat would do it for nothing and it the same breath mentioned he got sacked….

excuse my language nothing like cold beers waiting for yer flight!

merry christmas!!!!

truered
    Participant

after the fugro buy out of thales geosolutions, the same harmonisation process happened and both parties ended up happy enough there, reckon it’ll be much the same with rovtech, both keep there best bits.

Theblackfingernail
    Participant

misiuek,

That must be one of the worst replys to a Post I’v ever seen on this site.

Stick to the cold beers, sound like your good at them.

The Finger

TheBaron
    Participant

Misiuek, erm…..what’s the relevance to your post? Forget cold beers, I think you need cold turkey, and fast!

blackrat
    Participant

with all the talk of (dis) harmonisation, the "fuch" personel might want to keep a watch on the stena rates…. 44% over 2 years? As for eastern block workers coming over we must have the only Scotish immigrant in Poland.
    With the offer of £25 extra to work in west africa I can see a veritable stampede of muppets to the ops manager’s office fighting for the jobs. The rumour is that the survey department are going to issue personel with TOM TOM sat nav so they can find their way back after being kidnapped…..
    solidarnosc brothers

misiuek
    Participant

when i wrote it, it made lots of sense ok i passed out shortly later but hey once i write on a par of the excellance of "Theblackfingernail" be ready for some exciting posts

"I guess they should ask for volunteers to take a pay rise because judging by some recent posts in this forum some people around here are not working offshore for the money!!…. so they may have to force some people to take a pay rise whether they want one or not."

i assumed was from something i wrote previously i might be wrong but i dont think so.

TheBaron oh the relevance to the post was actually directed at you , when you got your harmonistation letters i assume you beat your chest and growled at your trainee "Me FUGRO" mmm thallos name gone, racal name gone FUGRO ROVTECH got a nice ring to it dont you think.
    i know the accountants of rovtech mangers certainly think so.

it will be all over soon, perfect harmony and the clinking of classes and tales how it was "in the good old days"

enjoy!

TheBaron
    Participant

Hey Misiuek, you almost had what they call ‘A moment of clarity’. I have never, ever, drawn a salary from anyone in the offshore game (including agencies), excepting from myself. Therefore, your assumption that I was/am employed by Fugro/ROVtech/Thales/Racal is flawed.
    You’re my besh paaaal!!!!!!

misiuek
    Participant

and i thought i was on a roll as well….

regards

Theblackfingernail
    Participant

I think you just fell over misiuek, you can’t realy call it a roll.

The Finger

Sarcy
    Participant

The harmonisation of the two companies seems to be going well at the moment, one pay rise already and maybe another on the way.
    How can you have two pay scales in the same company? Unless there are women involved – just kidding.
    As someone else said the best bits are being kept and so long as we get paid on time I don’t mind if the new overalls are orange.

misiuek
    Participant

sarcy … since when you needed overalls!?

harmonisation lovely word … not as nice as "payrise"

regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 363 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar