Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates Fugro – Rovtech pay rates?

Fugro – Rovtech pay rates?

Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates Fugro – Rovtech pay rates?

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 363 total)
  • Author
    low_ir
    Participant

Surely you would need a lot of cowboys to man the Pony Express!

TheProphet
    Participant

I think i said earlier they have Deputys but maybe the cowboys will stay and all the injuns will leave! 😯

Sarcy
    Participant

any more rumours apart from no meeting this week? Delaying tactics again I think…

waynemb17
    Participant

any more rumours apart from no meeting this week? Delaying tactics again I think…

We could all make up some rumours i guess but i did get an e mail from the Rovtech harmonisation rep to say they flew him off the rig on the Wednesday for the meeting, cancelled it and then flew him back offshore on the Friday.!!!!! Figure that one out comrades ?????????? 😡 😕 😕 😕 😕

Ray Shields
    Participant

We could all make up some rumours i guess but i did get an e mail from the Rovtech harmonisation rep to say they flew him off the rig on the Wednesday for the meeting, cancelled it and then flew him back offshore on the Friday.!!!!! Figure that one out comrades ?????????? 😡 😕 😕 😕 😕

Was that this week just past? Strange, because there was never going to be a meeting so there was nothing to be cancelled. I know they did take him off the week before to attend the meeting (which he did). As has already been stated, its now waiting from the go ahead from the people with the very large cheque books in head office.

Bacaruda
    Participant

I Like the sound of very large !!!

Sarcy
    Participant

its more the waiting you should be concerned with.

low_ir
    Participant

At least F/R admit there is a big difference in the previous companies wage structures. I do find it hard to believe though, that they didn’t know this when they took over Rovtech. One of the biggest outlays a company makes is on the wage bill, and I would have thought this would have been looked at during the takeover process! 😉

Definate delaying tactics methinks!

So what happens if they decide they can’t afford the wages after all? Maybe we’ll be sold off again! 😆

It sounds like S Club 7 may need a injection of Personnel (FugroRovtech7 maybe)

Bacaruda
    Participant

Has the Pony Express delivered any grading letter’s yet ?.

low_ir
    Participant

By the end of this week apparently! Should be good news too 😆 😆 😀

Ian Stephen
    Participant

😕 don’t hold your breath,maybe next week eh? 🙄

Bacaruda
    Participant

Well happy with the outcome, should stop all the decent guy’s leaving.

Fumble
    Participant

After all the lets say what we are offered postings too… Put it in the open so they can`t take the piss.

Supervisor 1 (5 years exp)

27k a year
    150 quid a day offshore bonus

170 day contract (meaning overtime of 1/170 salary for every day over 170)

personally I`ll be staying. More money out there dayrating or with other companies but here I am treated okay and that makes up for alot.

And so the story ends! happy or unhappy!

Ray Shields
    Participant

but here I am treated okay and that makes up for alot.

😀 😀 Its early days yet, that will change 😀 😀

So anyone else got their letter yet, any more rates? I’m still waiting on my letter.

That rate equates to £52500 a year for 170 days, or £308 as dayrate, plus £158 a day for any day over 170.

So, if you do, say 190 days a year thats £55,676 or £293 a day.

Compare that to the rate table on here…

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 363 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar