Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates Fugro – Rovtech pay rates?

Fugro – Rovtech pay rates?

Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates Fugro – Rovtech pay rates?

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 363 total)
  • Author
    liddelljohn
    Participant

My point was misunderstood , Singapore is an expensive place to live so why should chinese, Malay or Indian Singaporeans citizens get less than me a White caucasian .

Sarcy
    Participant

LiddleJ

if they are not happy with the deal why can they not ask for a better one? Others do.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

LiddleJ

if they are not happy with the deal why can they not ask for a better one? Others do.

Thank you Sarcy… you beat me to the "punch" line. You SEA lads and old hands have held back the SEA ROV industry long enough!!! It’s time you started growing brass balls and asking WHAT YOU THINK YOU’RE REALLY WORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those of you who know me please send a barrage of PM’s and let’s get it sorted!

TheProphet
    Participant

The only reason most, but not all the ex pats are out there is they are not good enough to work else where. 🙂

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

The only reason most, but not all the ex pats are out there is they are not good enough to work else where. 🙂

I’ll take you on any day with any of the 35 ++ vehicles I’ve flown and worked on incl. engineered… any day… Up for the challenge oh thee of unknowing and blinkered eyes?? BTW- gave up the anal, etc. western ways ages ago & decided to stay in this part of the world – tho’ having second thoughts after too many: pommes, (fellow) Americans, Koreans, Ex-E. block residents, Russians, and the general hooligan-type / mafia / huffy-puffy chested riff-raff started coming over this way… Won’t bite at this one… ONLY challenge you whoever you are.

To those of you who know me, sawasdee Songkran!!!

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Prophet,

BTW – I forgot to mention that you really should re-read your curt and unqualified statement again and edit it … perhaps you should omit the word "only". Have a think about it – PM me if you’d like as I CAN illuminate the dim.

TheProphet
    Participant

The comment wasn’t aimed at you personally, but you took the bait, hook,line and sinker.

End of discussion on my part. 🙂

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

The comment wasn’t aimed at you personally, but you took the bait, hook,line and sinker.

End of discussion on my part. 🙂

There is, of course, "the not all" ………… part of your single sentence prophecy

Anonymous

Hi
    I worked in the North sea for many years as well, now i stay in Thailand because i like it here, not because i can’t go back and work in the North sea, BTW i did it 3 years ago, to fucki.g cold for me

Have a nice Songkran, bring on the Lao Kao

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Hi
    I worked in the North sea for many years as well, now i stay in Thailand because i like it here, not because i can’t go back and work in the North sea, BTW i did it 3 years ago, to fucki.g cold for me

Have a nice Songkran, bring on the Lao Kao

You too Deep!

Sawasdee Songkran!

Sarcy
    Participant

Prophet,

I would be careful if I was you throwing around statements like that. It is not as if all the North Sea guys are Top Gun material is it?

Since we are on the subject, have you worked anywhere apart from the North Sea?

Andy Birchall
    Participant

He he. You guys are funny.

TheProphet
    Participant

Sarky

Sure have GOM, Asia, Africa and most of Europe now lazing my days in south of France and don’t do offshore. 8)

And your goodself

Sarcy
    Participant

so one of those who has left the business and only remembers the good times?

Things may have changed a bit since you were working for a living.

Javcolin
    Participant

Hi,

well i can tell you that Sup 1 and Sub eng 1 makes the same money. thats odd. so i didn´t signed the contract.
    FYI.
    Basic Salary: 33505 US Dls
    Offshore Allowance: 450 US Dls
    Onshore Allowance: 110 USdls

Based on 185 days.

Not good for me. see if they will review the contract and get a better offer

This is in Asia.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 363 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar