Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates Fugro – Rovtech pay rates?

Fugro – Rovtech pay rates?

Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates Fugro – Rovtech pay rates?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 363 total)
  • Author
    Sarcy
    Participant

why all the moaning? It’s what we do.

Not so sure about the pay being brought up to the Fugro level, we may be staying att he same pay grade but getting our job title changed to suit.

It is cheaper to do it that way.

low_ir
    Participant

Well, I know there’s a lot of personnel with their feet in the starting blocks if a decent pay scales don’t come after all these harmonisation talks.
    At the end of the day, if the money isn’t there, the personnel won’t be either.

‘open pending proposal’ seems to be the reply to any questions which really interest me!!

I guess like Ray says,
    Like it
    Lump it
    or
    Leave

TheProphet
    Participant

To all those impatient guys in talks with M and W at H, good luck. I have seen that company and how they operate, I think I will wait here for a while yet.

So Sarcy have you done anywork for this company?

Anonymous

Does anyone know the differance in pay the two companies have before the merg ends ???? A lot of complaining could be over peanuts. And I would of thought that the offshore workers would be pushing for better benefits as a whole???

TheProphet
    Participant

Dead right Trouty boy.

If your arguing over peanuts let the chimps at the 2 companys have them.

The decent guys will get work else where.
    The dead wood will float along like they have for years! 😆

Ian Stephen
    Participant

from what i can gather management realise that they may be about to lose the decent guys and have been sending out grade rises this week!! anybody with no letter, make of that what you will

TheProphet
    Participant

Rumour control says that F are already regretting taking over R.
    Apparently F+R doesn’t = Harmonisation!!!!!!!!!
    O dear what a shame! 🙄 🙄

So i wouldn’t be expecting any large pay increases. 🙄

Sarcy
    Participant

TP, no I have not worked for them but have worked with them.

Just so long as we are no worse off than before then we will all be happy won’t we? Always complain, a good moan passes the time quicker.

As for the cream of the ROV staff leaving and the dead wood staying, why don’t you go and give another company a try – see how quick you are to come back once you realise that FG are not that bad after all.

No I do not work in the office. Or do I want to.

Bacaruda
    Participant

Sarcy,

Are you happy then to work for a lower wage than a Fugro-Survey employee who is the same grade as you. Because I will tell you one thing there are alot of Rovtech guys who are not. AB told the guys who were thinking of leaving last summer that we would be on the same money as the Fugro guys to make them stay and that is what is pissing everybody off. It now looks like there will be no extra money for the Rovtech guy’s and its going to be like 2 years ago 20+ CV’s to Stena.

Sarcy
    Participant

I would be as happy as anyone else working with someone who is on the same grade but more money, I hope that does not happen. It happened when Subsea took over HMB and we had all sorts of hassle then, that ended up with a lot of the HMB guys leaving. I can’t see Fugro being happy if there is going to be a sudden vacuum where the Rovtech staff used to be.

I was under the impression from the office that we were all going to be on similar money even if the grades were to be changed ie sub eng in Rovtech to become pilot 1 in FG.

Hopefuly it won’t be too long till the new contracts qre issued and then sent back for review before being issued again.

It’s not Stena, its Technip – showing your age Baccy.

chen
    Participant

Dont bother sending CVs to Technip (or Stena for that matter), PM me with details and e-mail address.

Sarcy
    Participant

would you like our bank account details, credit card numbers and PIN’s as well?

chen
    Participant

Bank account numbers, swift codes, IBAN etc. if you want a good well paid contract. if you want to bitch dont bother.
    But to start with details and e-mail address will do.

TheProphet
    Participant

CHEN

Do you work for TS marine?
    Now they are paying big bucks!

Ray Shields
    Participant

Chen,

how about being more open before asking people to send you their details – what are yours. As in who,what and where.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 363 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar