Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner Fugro Trainee Pilot Tech Positions

Fugro Trainee Pilot Tech Positions

Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner Fugro Trainee Pilot Tech Positions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    David Smylie
    Participant

Hi,

I have just applied for a trainee post at Fugro can any of you experienced stalwarts pass on any info on Fugro as a company? What are they like to work for and how do they measure up against Subsea7, Oceaneering etc for pay and conditions.

Any help greatly recieved.

Ray Shields
    Participant

At the end of the day they are all much of a muchness and when starting out you take a job with anyone who will offer you one, and then after a few years experience you can then choose to move.

John Bridgett
    Participant

Hi,

I have just applied for a trainee post at Fugro can any of you experienced stalwarts pass on any info on Fugro as a company? What are they like to work for and how do they measure up against Subsea7, Oceaneering etc for pay and conditions.

Any help greatly recieved.

I started with Fugo in October last year and I can’t fault them in any way. The seem to et their stall out correctly, the equipment so far really good and the staff in the main excellent.

IS

Robert Mur
    Participant

has anyone heard anything back from fugro re this position?

Vasily Kiselev
    Participant

Hi guys,

I was working for Fugro Marine for one year as an electrical engineer. Can say the company is good one: supply, service, provision – all at high standart level. The management is also ok. That time, 2010, day rates were not much high, so I found other job and quite the company. Just now I applied for ROV trainee position and still waiting for a feedback. Hope my 12 years experience and right background will suit for the role.

Good luck to all candidates! 🙂

David Smylie
    Participant

cheers for the feed back i was chatting to a Fugro Sub Eng today and he can confirm HR are looking over the CV’s as they recieve them as they have already looked at mine. Hopefully we might hear soon as march is only a few weeks away so there must be interviews in the next couple of weeks. Lets hope some if not all of us can meet up in our new jobs.

Heres to hopefully new aquaintances.

Steph Mulheron
    Participant

Does anybody have any idea what the starting salary is for Fugro?

senior
    Participant

Hi Rugbymad,

have a read of this,

http://www.rovworld.com/ftopict-6670.html

Glevum
    Participant

Senior,

Rugbymad started that thread….

senior
    Participant

……..Oops, the figures he originally posted must have been for another Co,
    Ach!, well…….. 😳

Colin Gaskin
    Participant

So…….anybody got a call back yet?

Burma

Daniel foxley
    Participant

No still no news here, checking my emails, seems like every 10 mins at the moment. This might be a little over zealous as it’s not yet the closing date, but, you know how it is when you really really want something.
    Best of luck Burma.

David Smylie
    Participant

still no feedback from Fugro but i recon there might be some news by next weekend. I wonder what the odds are and how many might apply. I’m hoping that i at least get to interview stage as i need a new job in a new sector. What is everyones background? Im electrical/ avionic with current knowledge and hands on hyds.

andrew watson
    Participant

Hi, I spoke to a guy from fugro at a job fair in the week and he said over 500 people had applied for 8 posts. However he did say there were further trainee courses being run throughout the year, June and August he mentioned.

Daniel foxley
    Participant

Wow! That’s some serious odds.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar