Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner Getting into ROV/Offshore

Getting into ROV/Offshore

Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner Getting into ROV/Offshore

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    fuall
    Participant

Why is it so hard to find info about ROV/Offshore ,when you have this site with so much info,are you people on drugs.Look and do some searching like others do!

Regards Northern Hemisphere Retard

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Why is it so hard to find info about ROV/Offshore ,when you have this site with so much info,are you people on drugs.Look and do some searching like others do!

There’s also a few other websites as well… I favor this one the most tho’…

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Apple for the Teacher 😀

James McLauchlan
    Participant

It’s not quite like that any more. I have noticed a trend developing where people these days seem to want things handing to them on a plate. Unfortunately if they approach the industry like that they will not make it offshore anyway. It’s a bit easy to get work offshore right now but when the worm turns.. and it will, there will be a lot of people hurting for work.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Spare me a coin , Mr !
    So I’se can get me bowl of gruel 😕

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Gruel!!!!!??? Sheer luxury!!!! Ahk! These Fleet Street wannabees! In my day…..

Subhashchaudhary
    Participant

Can u gudide me for ROV course enquiries…

I am seeking to get proper approach..

Ray Shields
    Participant

Read the FAQs (link on the left hand side).

Read through all the posts in the ROV Rookie section, especially those that talk about ROV training schools.

Search in Google for "how to become and ROV pilot" or ROV training schools".

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar