Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Has anyone worked for [admin edit] Energy Services Ltd

Has anyone worked for [admin edit] Energy Services Ltd

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Has anyone worked for [admin edit] Energy Services Ltd

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Rail vacker
    Participant

I have filled a legal action against [admin edit, removal of reference to third party person by name] . You can send me a PM.

Arne Jansen
    Participant

[admin edit, removal of reference to third party person(s) by name] are well known conmen in Norway, Vietnam and Singapore. They owe money to almost all people having worked for them, talked to two of them the other day, and they had substansial amounts outstanding. Also Transhelf that was mentioned in an earlier posting has been conned, so anyone doing business with these guys are subject to be conned. They have a company(one of many they switch among overseas) in Singapore called Energy Subsea Ltd, which has 2 ROV systems, one at work in Venezuela, the other just demob’d.
    One advise may be given: stay away!

Mahesh
    Participant

What System are they using? The website says they have some electrical Workclass ROV ?

slayer
    Participant

Believe the one in Venezuela is the Norwegian Elsub, check this out: http://www.aak.no/en/operations.html

The other one I don’t know but could it be an XL?

Tom
    Participant

Gentleman

AAK and Energy Subsea are 2 different company, the ELSUB belongs to AAK its a electrical workclass ROV onboard the drill ship PetroSaudi Discoverer.

Geir Hellvig
    Participant

I am sure Elsub is one of the ROV´s that Energy Subsea has. I was asked to do a job for them on this project, but in last minute ended up in Vietnam.

They have the following ROV´s

2 of Dolphin
    1 of Dolphin XL
    1 of Falcon
    1 of Seatrepard
    1 of Triton

I worked for them more than 100 days in 2010

john maynard
    Participant

Another one on the list. [Abusive content edited by admin]
    Heard that [admin edit, removal of reference to third party person by name] is in USA now lets hope he meets the wall soon.

john maynard
    Participant

The owners are [admin edit, removal of reference to third party person by name] who has 5 mill pound in the bank, [admin edit, removal of reference to third party person by name] has 3.5 mill pound in the bank. They do not pay the people that work for them !!
    Many are tring to get there pay !!! They keep people on the hook by paying a little each time with a promise of payment soon !!!!
    THey have made all this money in the last two years it goes to show how they have screwed people !!!!

James McLauchlan
    Participant

People

You will note that references to third party persons (individuals) have been edited out of this thread.

As has been said (Admins & Moderators) for years on this site.
    Referring to individuals by name, whether the reference is in regards to truth, heresy or not, is not allowed. The individuals may be unaware of the comments made about them on a public forum and therefore unable to defend themselves.

What has also not changed is: If a company has been acting out of order we have no issue with the company name, or it’s actions, being published.

If a company has been playing up then by all means let us know, add it to Danger Zone! if you wish, but keep personal names out of it. If you wish to discuss individuals do so behind the scenes using email or Private Messages.

Any of the above is not new to ROVworld as some longer term members already know.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

I’ve decided to lock this thread as it cuts too close to the legal wire for my liking. It may seem OK to you as a member and you may feel that it’s not an issue, but as a custodian of the website I have to watch my back too!

If you wish to name a company and revisit this then feel free to start another thread. Just keep personal names out of it.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Has anyone worked for [admin edit] Energy Services Ltd’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar