Home Forums Jokes! Have a Laugh! :) How to save the airlines

How to save the airlines

Home Forums Jokes! Have a Laugh! :) How to save the airlines

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard
    Participant

How to save the airlines

Dump the male flight attendants. No one wanted them in the first place. Replace all the existing female flight attendants with good-looking strippers! What the hell – the attendants have gotten old and haggard-looking. They don’t even serve food anymore, so what’s the loss? The strippers would at least triple the alcohol sales and get a “party atmosphere” going in the cabin.

And, of course, every businessman in this country would start flying again, hoping to see naked women.

Because of the tips, female flight attendants wouldn’t need a salary, thus saving even more money. Hell, I suspect tips would be so good that we could charge the women for working and have them kick back 20% of the tips.

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women. Hijackings would come to a screeching halt, and the airline industry would see record revenues. This is definitely a win-win situation if we handle it right – a golden opportunity to turn a liability into an asset.

Why the hell didn’t Bush think of this? Why do I still have to do everything myself?

Sincerely,
    Bill Clinton
    🙂

Theblackfingernail
    Participant

I’m hearing you on this 1 Bill – Ric – Mr Clinton!!!

I think we can expand your idea, instead of a film there could be a Strip/Lesbo show in business class ( for a small fee, only fair ) . and if it was OK with all you could make a full on Air Orgie Prono, I’v got a nice camera and a laptop, by the time we land I could of turned out 20 – 30 copies, £5 a head, 50% for the girls 25% for the pilots ( we dont want them doing loop the loops while your trying to slot some hoop !! ) and the other 25% for over heads, fairs fair.

I’v raised this with some ROV ‘rs and they seam to think it’s a go’r.

Back-in-Black

The Fingernail

😈

Richard
    Participant

Yes I think this is the way to go!

We just need to clear the idea with the CAA & FAA? But that should not be a problem as they are all grey haired blokes in suites.

Tickets will soon be on sale! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar