Home Forums General General Board i-Tech recruiting

i-Tech recruiting

Home Forums General General Board i-Tech recruiting

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mike Kidd
    Participant

Subsea 7 new drill support division i-Tech now have their own web site with a link which will take you direct to the recruitment page, apparently they will need 400 new personnel in the next 3 years to crew up all their new gear and some of the old stuff aswell 😮

[www.interventiontechnology.com]

with pay scales 😯

Wish i was earning that much when i was a trainee………..

ROV_Monkey
    Participant

Edited

argh-o-vee
    Participant

I saw that on interventiontechnology.com, do any of you guys work for the I-Tech division of Subsea 7? if so, what are they like to work for?

Also, does anyone know the rest of the pay rates i.e. For P/T, SE etc. not just the 30-37K for trainees as it states on the website!

Abrasive
    Participant

I saw that on interventiontechnology.com, do any of you guys work for the I-Tech division of Subsea 7? if so, what are they like to work for?

Also, does anyone know the rest of the pay rates i.e. For P/T, SE etc. not just the 30-37K for trainees as it states on the website!

I’ve just finished working for Itech after 12 years they are probably one of the best companies to work for at the moment even if the Offshore personnel manager is lacking a bit in management skills, they will treat you fairly and don’t tend to hastle you in your off time, the rest of the pay rates are down to the individuals level of competence, they are buyng up new Centurion QX systems from SMD faster than SMD can manufacture them they are certainly going places if you don’t mind rig work.

argh-o-vee
    Participant

Thanks Abrasive, yes, I see on both the Subsea 7 and SMDH websites that I-Tech have placed a 2nd substantial order for further Centurion Qx vehicles…..they must have plenty of work then!

Abrasive
    Participant

Thanks Abrasive, yes, I see on both the Subsea 7 and SMDH websites that I-Tech have placed a 2nd substantial order for further Centurion Qx vehicles…..they must have plenty of work then!

They are crying out for qualified personnel even to the extent that they have introduced an incentive scheme for all current employees that could see each individual getting up to 2000 pounds for introducing a qualified new member to the offshore personnel department.

argh-o-vee
    Participant

2000 😯 thats 4 times more than what I was offered when I got a lad a start with the present employer…..and Im still waiting for it!!!!

Abrasive
    Participant

2000 😯 thats 4 times more than what I was offered when I got a lad a start with the present employer…..and Im still waiting for it!!!!

It’s on a sliding scale up to 2000 pounds different amounts for introducing P/T Sub Eng etc.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar