LBL Surveyor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    William Cooper
    Participant

Hi All,

I am currently looking for a couple of surveyors with LBL spool piece metrology experience. It would be a strong advantage to have pipelay experience too.

The crew change will be on the 15/05/14 and the rotation is 4 weeks on – 4 weeks off.

Must have current UK offshore certification.

Please get in touch via any of the contact information in my signiture if interested.

I have a lot of surveying contract/perm work so it maybe worth contact even if the above skills aren’t a precise fit.

As always, please pass on to your old colleagues/friends if you think they may be interested.

Kind regards

Will

William Cooper
    Participant
    Roy Simson
    Participant

Hi Will Welcome to Rov World can you please put down your full contact details as per the format other wise your post may be deleted by the moderators .

The format should look some thing like this with full contact details :-

We have an urgent requirement for an ROV Pilot Tech with Mohican ROV experience.

Mobilizing tomorrow (30.04.2014) in Montrose or Aberdeen, our client is looking for candidates with Sub-Atlantic ROV experience (ideally Mohican) and strong IRM / Inspection project experience. (The workscope is Pipeline and Structure Inspection).

The trip will be approximately 30 days and there is scope for a regular rotation thereafter.

If you are available for work ASAP, and can travel at short notice, then please forward your CV to wbest@atlasprofessionals.com or lstephenson@atlasprofessionals.com.

The crew change is 30.04.2014.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

William Best (ROV Account Manager)
    Atlas Professionals
    T +44 1726 86 22 00
    DD +44 1726 86 22 16
    F +44 1726 86 25 50
    E wbest@atlasprofessionals.com
    W http://www.atlasprofessionals.com

Many Thanks

Raptor

William Cooper
    Participant

William Cooper
    Subsea Consultant
    Wildcat Resource Ltd.

http://www.wildcatresource.com
    william.cooper@wildcatresource.com
    0203 675 7775

William Cooper
    Participant

Thanks Raptor – Signature should now be sorted

Roy Simson
    Participant

Oh yes I forgot to tell you try to keep all your requirements to one Topic as it peak season and every body has many requirements .Good Luck with your search for personnel .

Raptor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘LBL Surveyor’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar