Home Forums General General Board Libya

Libya

Home Forums General General Board Libya

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    ekmonster
    Participant

ya, thought the boys from OI were coming back. 😈

FreddyB
    Participant

The XL will probably be Technip’s.
    OI won’t be asked back after last year’s fiasco and SClub didn’t put any ROVs into the JV.

dprover
    Participant

Hi,

The XL is one of ours (Technip RSU) XL 17 so I’m told. I’m not sure about the manning so can’t confirm anything I’m afraid. All I know is that some of us from the Deep Pioneer have been asked if we want to do it. DP is transiting back from australia to le trait late summer so thats why. We are all mrv/tmrv people. I think the crewing is not a problem but the provision of a suitable vehicle was, all the other rsu ones being tied up. Malaysia is very nice and Labuan particularly so, as I say we spent 6 months there installing the anchor system and then doing the tie ins and pipe lay.

take it easy,

dprover

Anonymous

After the apparent woeful performance from OI i think you can be sure that they will not appear on the back of a TSJV vessel in Asia again in a very long time……………

Anonymous

Hi
    Big surprise for me, I thought that OI was one of the best on the market.

FreddyB
    Participant

Good when they stick at what they know but put some old, tired Magnums on a construction job with a weak crew….

Anonymous

Hi

Anonymous

Hi

Yes they are, your right Deepdown, now about that pay rise…..

🙂

I am still waiting for that pay rise, but things take time where i am working 😆

ekmonster
    Participant

heard the rocky2 broke down in new zealand. broken thrusters. look like that job in malaysia is going to be delayed

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar