Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion LOOKING FOR ASIA WORK

LOOKING FOR ASIA WORK

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion LOOKING FOR ASIA WORK

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    HAPPY
    Participant

HELLO ALL

First time here! I’m ex Navy Aircraft Engineer "WAFU" looking to switch career to ROV’s I have completed all offshore courses and meds plus three week ROV course. Does anyone know if there is starts in Asia as I have house in Thailand and am back and forth all time to England. Or is it best to start local first.

CHEERS!!

liddelljohn
    Participant

Oceaneering always need guys in Singapore, give them a call You may be lucky.

HAPPY
    Participant

CHEERS ❗

I will give them a try!. If I ever get a start what are avarage salaries to be looking at as a trainee because contract firms keep asking me and I tell them 30,000 does that sound ok.?

Anonymous

HI
    If you are in Thailand, go to Singapore and knock some doors
    30.000 What, Baht, US$, £,???

Murray Blom
    Participant

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,

Does anybody bother to RTFM or in this case STFWS (Surf The F..ken Web Site)???????

Harpy, there is a whole section devoted to PAY, and if you find anyone willing to pay US$30,000 per day let me know….

Oceaneering will probably be happy to employ you on the condition you are willing to be flown to Africa (and probably shipped home in a box). You would have to be willing to work for what are probably the lowest wages in the industry as well….

As mentioned above there is a section of this site devoted to pay and amazingly it also mentions the names of the companies and their locations so you should not have too much trouble working out which are the local (Asian) ones and sending off your CV.

Requests for addresses of the afore mentioned companies will be met with derision by all, if you can not work out how to use Google you will not be much use offshore…..

But at the risk of being flamed or smacked over the hand for not being politically correct or touchy feely or what ever the latest guideline instigated by Herr Flick is……

WELCOME to the ROV industry, may the flea’s of a thousand camels never infect your armpits.

liddelljohn
    Participant

Starter pay in Singapore about $380 per day.no tax payable

hermawan
    Participant

i try already knock fugro and oceaneering in singapore. but they just say wait and wait. no time for trainee.

just sharing only. i do not mean anything about fugro and oceaneering recruitment.

rigwash
    Participant

rov super

well said, i for 1 am sick of these guys clogging the site with the same qsns

hermawan, try sticking to the rookie section where we can ignore you

Jefri Yusneidi
    Participant

Hi Jhon,

You told before the starter salary is about US 380/day, It was for ROV trainee or have less experiences ?

rgds

piedpiper
    Participant

But at the risk of being flamed or smacked over the hand for not being politically correct or touchy feely or what ever the latest guideline instigated by Herr Flick is…….

Hahaha thats cracked me up 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar