Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work merchant marine interested in rov program

merchant marine interested in rov program

Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work merchant marine interested in rov program

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    trish
    Participant

I am looking for a company that offers a training program for the rov and plow which i launch for recovery of cable. I am currently a merchant marine for 8 1/2 yrs, ablebody seaman unlimited / splicer jointer. I have certfications through the dod and hold a secret security clearence, gmdss,fcc,adv.fire fighting,stcw’s,78ton haglers,well it’s a very long list.
    I am currently at sea and will be discharged around the 23rd of june. if anyone interested in my resume please inform me of such and I will be glade to submit.

Trish

Spacer
    Participant

Look at the list of links on the left under Site Navigation. Click FAQ’s??, then click How to Layout Your CV.
    If you have experience / certifications working with electronics or hydraulics then put that at the top of your list.
    Good Luck to ya.

K2
    Participant

Trish

Take a look at Global Marine Systems. They’ve ploughs, ROVs and work with those cable thingies…….sounds just what you’re looking for. Not the best payers but good a start.

😉

robinson1
    Participant

I am looking for a job as an apprentice pilot rov., by my experience as captain and mate in factory fishing boats known as operate sensitive electronic equipment such as echo sounder, netsondas, sonar, gps, different types and models of last generation , Is also all matters concerning navigation and radio communications. in my last embarkation as bosun, I learned this job working with survey and pilot rov., Also i am car mechanic.

hence I gather meet the necessary conditions to start a job as training

I have 6 years of experience in ahts offshore vessels, and more of 10 years at sea.

I was work in many operations with rigs, like, pipe connections, charge and back load;

I know operations with baritine, bentonite,brine,mud,parafine…, connect hoses…

In the last time working as bosun with survey and rov operations in edt offshore

"CYPRUS"

Octane_nor
    Participant

I am looking for a job as an apprentice pilot rov., by my experience as captain and mate in factory fishing boats known as operate sensitive electronic equipment such as echo sounder, netsondas, sonar, gps, different types and models of last generation , Is also all matters concerning navigation and radio communications. in my last embarkation as bosun, I learned this job working with survey and pilot rov., Also i am car mechanic.

hence I gather meet the necessary conditions to start a job as training

I have 6 years of experience in ahts offshore vessels, and more of 10 years at sea.

I was work in many operations with rigs, like, pipe connections, charge and back load;

I know operations with baritine, bentonite,brine,mud,parafine…, connect hoses…

In the last time working as bosun with survey and rov operations in edt offshore

"CYPRUS"

ai ai captain! good luck to you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar