Home Forums General General Board Mixing it up a bit

Mixing it up a bit

Home Forums General General Board Mixing it up a bit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    LongDong
    Participant

I was down the boozer last night with the missus and a couple of rigwashing mincers were telling me how ROVers were a bunch of poofs with f*** all to do.
    1. She was despached to the bar for a lager and a fruit based drink for the lady.
    2. Mincer 1 miraculously manages to smash his teeth on the bar footrest.
    3. Mincer 2 tries to exit bar before closing time by opening the fire exit with his face.

Anonymous

ur about as funny as aids mate! 😀

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Jockeneze in Aberdeen again 🙄

Murray Blom
    Participant

With such a demand for ROV crew these days I see the quality is rapidly declining.

You should get into the diving industry mate, that’s where the neanderthals hang out…. Appologies to all neanderthals in the diving game who are OK blokes and blokesses…… 😆

Murray Blom
    Participant

Actually your name says it all, LongDong, crude and crass, ROV crew are intelligent and subtle.

Try it sometime, ShortDick 😆

Murray Blom
    Participant

And before you all flame me and say ‘ShortDick’ isn’t intelligent and subtle, LongDong wouldn’t understand something intelligent and subtle 🙄

I wanted him to at least understand someone was taking the mickey out of him. 😆

Cabledog
    Participant

Has anyone else found it amusing that Trout was the first to reply to "Longdong" 😆 😆 (see strange people off shore thread)

Keep smiling 🙄

Savante
    Participant

yeah, but it sounds to me like his missus was the one "unleashing the claret." Wasn’t she the one who went to the bar (presumably where the bar footrest was)?

TheBaron
    Participant

I have to say that every time I see Trout’s avatar I’ve been biting my lip. I’m trying to work out whether he’s a Grade ‘A’ pisstaker, or a raving fudge-packer who moonlights at the peanut butter factory, before frequenting the Blue Oyster Bar after shift. Then it’s off home to have a quick nibble on the pillow.

Anonymous

my avatar is actually a portrait i got done last year,as you can see from it i am a fine specimen of a man

Anonymous

my avatar is actually a portrait i got done last year,as you can see from it i am a fine specimen of a man,i see you are getting jealous baron,is it because you dont have a physique like i do?

Jason Graham
    Participant

Self praise is no praise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cabledog
    Participant

I am begining to see elements of THE HOFF here man 😯

Anonymous

the hoff is nothing compared to a god like me im afraid

TheBaron
    Participant

You are having a giraffe, Trout. I’m a fat ugly git, but I’m 100% heterosexual. Someone find me an avatar of Jabba The Hutt please. Ooooh, can’t wait to get my tongue all over Princess Leia Organa!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar