My thoughts for this site

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi Friends,

I must say I am really pleased to see such site which sharing good knowledge.
    Keep the site as it is because it is simply the best. Color combination of background and font I like most. Speed of response also the best. No need to any changes.
    Thanks.

Savante
    Participant

Hi Friends,

Keep the site as it is because it is simply the best. Color combination of background and font I like most. Speed of response also the best. No need to any changes.
    Thanks.

Followed by acai berry as the signature file.

potential spammer ?? fits the profile reading the previous ?

just waiting to see the web-link to some cambodian mobile phone company.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Hi Friends,

Thanks.

Followed by acai berry as the signature file.

potential spammer ?? fits the profile reading the previous ?

just waiting to see the web-link to some cambodian mobile phone company.

I’ve quoted the above in this post so that if the account goes (along with the original post) people will still know what we were on about.

The account is being monitored.

Right now there is no actual link (that I can see) but I guess the user will build up a few posts spread around the forum then, one day, edit their signature file and add a link, hey presto…. instant weblinks all over ROVworld.com

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Hi Friends,

Thanks.

I must say I am really pleased to see such member piling praise us in heaps of thankyou very muchly.

Based on your really lovely feedback we will keep the site as it is as you suggest. You save us much worry.

……… and there was me thinking of changing the colour(English spelling) combination of ‘background and font’ 🙄

Anonymous

You Hi
    You want buy phoncard cheap, yes? No? 😉

iROV
    Participant

😮

Glevum
    Participant
    James McLauchlan
    Participant

http://www.freeacaiberryscams.com/

That’s enough for me… that account will be deleted shortly.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar