Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner Needing some guidence

Needing some guidence

Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner Needing some guidence

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    fullycoded
    Participant

Hi everyone , I’ve joined this site as I’m needing some help on trying to gain employment in the cable installation sector.
    I’m not even sure this the right site for me but I’m hitting a brick wall on trying to gain employment. Maybe it will not even happen for me but I need to try, so here goes.
    I am a Fabricator/Welder by trade but I was employed as a SE in 2001-2002 with Global Marine. I worked on C2C seg 7 north on the Maersk Recorder and APAL 2, Majorca to Algeria on the Mearsk Responder. I have over 200 hours piloting experience. I loved my time at sea and my feet are itching to get back, but what are my chances? Who will employ me? or have i missed my chance as I am 38 years old. I made some good friends and enjoyed the team work which is different to my day job. I earn just as much in my current job as I did at sea but the job satisfaction now is non-existent.
    Please can anyone help in guiding me in the right direction.
    Thanks for reading this and all help will be greatly appreciated,yours fullycoded.
    I hope I’m not on the wrong site as there doesn’t appear to be a plough forum on the net.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar