Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion New Zealand – Anybody working here at the mo?

New Zealand – Anybody working here at the mo?

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion New Zealand – Anybody working here at the mo?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Boyd Sofield
    Participant

Is anybody working in New Zealand at the mo? What are the rates like for a senior pilot/supervisor here? Or I could even be a PT – no egos here I only like to do my hitch and go home!

So if you want someone, or know a company who has room for a punter with good experience on their team please drop me a line.

I am getting a little tired of the permanent jetlag from working abroad. I guess this might be a good place to put feelers out instead of sending my CV to a bunch of companies.

Hey and if you are working for someone and are unhappy here in NZ please share your experiences.

Mike Hamilton
    Participant

I know this is a very late reply, how did you get on securing work in NZ?
    I am on the east coat BoP, where are you?

Boyd Sofield
    Participant

Hey ROV Kiwi. Yours was the only post mate. No worries though I didn’t put any feelers out it was more of a discussion that I thought at least one person might respond to in interest ha ha.

I am employed but was just interested in what NZ had to offer in addition to the local small company.

Are you working here yes? Vessel? Decent rates? Position? Who are you working for? Gee – lots of questions huh. PM me if you like out of the public forum.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar