Home Forums General We’re alongside… So where do I go? Night life in Singapore

Night life in Singapore

Home Forums General We’re alongside… So where do I go? Night life in Singapore

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Gina McLauchlan
    Participant

This is one carried over from the old forum

Blooies was always a good bar to go to…. Good range of drinks and food, plus a friendly crowd.
    Say Hi to Larry and Fiona from me if you drop in. :tup:

Feel free to reply to this post to add more venues for Singapore

or

Start a new thread for another area.

regards
    James Mc

Gina McLauchlan
    Participant

This is one carried over from the old forum

I always found 4 Floors of Wh*res was a great night out, but i remember it getting raided then it was just 4 Floors but only til the next night
    ORCHARD TOWERS if you have to ask the way 😉

Oscar Tango (callsign for Orchard Tower) has been the pub of choice for tourist, american sailors, expats and middle eastern business/tourist. In it there are four storeys of pubs, starting from the top floor with a pub called Crazy horse. Not recommended for ladies as it is a prostitute pick up joint. 50% of the ladies in there are “Shemales” (man with boobs) mostly thai and indonesians. The rest of the pubs in that building are almost similar to one another. We call it mini bangkok, not very popular among the locals.

Its a rough place to go as there is always fights by drunks. Generally it is a safe place to go as the police is always there to keep the peace and they will not hesitate to bring you on a ride to the station if you wanna mess the place up. A little advice on singapore, i feel 100% safe in this country although governed by strict laws it does not mean that it restrict our level of fun, as long as you don’t behave like an animal this place chills.

The party places that the locals and expats goes to is at Mohammed sultan road, Boat quay (lotsa pubs! at least 50! when the carrier is in town the place belongs to them – Two irish pubs Molly malone and penny Black highly recommended) , Clarke quay (mostly al fresco dining by the Singapore river) Hooters is there, Orchard road has lots of disco, clubs and pubs littered along the shopping belt, poshy clubs for the who’s who of Singapore, are all in orchard road.

Too many to list… Cheers and have Fun yah. 8)

Steve
    Participant

Joo Chiat is a good place to spend a night, as is the arcade underneath the Paramount Hotel (similar to 4 floors except only 1!).

liddelljohn
    Participant

Bambooze in Changi village is a relaxing place , good beers friendly staff lots of offshore folk and from the Indian next door u can get great food.

Horris
    Participant

Apart from the obvious places, like Boat and Clrake Quay here are a few other bars and areas which I refquent and are OK.
    The Handle Bar, Gilman Village, Alexandria Rd, a bikers bar of sorts.
    Excalibar, Tanglin Mall, lots of good music videos in a small bar.
    SODS Bar, Tras st, small friendly irish bar.
    The area around Duxton Hill is full of small OK bars, some with Pro’s so watch the dosh, OK for a crawl as lots in small area.
    The area around Dempsey Road area is becoming a bit of a restaurant /bar area, but is a bit expensive and a fair amount of poseurs to boot.
    Have fun searching. 😈

Russell Coffield
    Participant

Take a trip to the 4 floors 🙂

you wont be disapointed

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Take a trip to the 4 floors 🙂

you wont be disapointed

That’s the "4 floors of ……s"

Roo
    Participant

There is a bar called Cuscadean Patio bar, opposite Hard Rock Cafe. Really easy going bar, nice people, and cold beer. The chicken wings are to die for. If your in there on a tuesday, $10 jugs of Tiger. Say hi to Jeff and Jennifer for me.

rovash
    Participant

Duxton Road is the place to go, it goes off, best fun i’ve had there!! Can’t remember the name of th bar we were at but had a great night, plenty of girls there!!!

liddelljohn
    Participant

If yopu are feeling really Low rent.. go to Geelong road for a night out.

deepbluespark
    Participant

Where ever you go, you always end up at floors…

1st 3 of front doors, the 4th of back doors…

😆

star
    Participant

singapore is a great place to go out in.. very safe. Some very friendly people there..
    I recomend going to singapore for anyone wishing on a clean safe holiday.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar