Home Forums Jokes! Have a Laugh! :) Number1 You ain’t seen me right?

Number1 You ain’t seen me right?

Home Forums Jokes! Have a Laugh! :) Number1 You ain’t seen me right?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Allegedly
    Participant

Not sure if you’ll get this Number 1 but I have to try. Good luck mate. I was ex SAS, (Scottish Ambulance Service) well, like you, only the basic training but I read all the mags, Rod and Gun, Soldier of Unemployment, Nursing Times, you know the routine, you’ve been around. Did my black/wet training in Plymouth, mainly in a training establishment called the Two Trees. Dangerous. Quicksand escape training by standing still on the carpet for more than ten minutes.
    Not been on here for a while. Can’t be too high profile.
    Did my splice training at Argos, special tape applyers (STAs) flying training at Tesco’s as trolley lad, undercover and occasionally naked obviously, bit like small vehicle flying apparently and status same as team player selected to permanently man the winch. Dirty, dangerous work but someone has to do it. We’re the same. No fear.
    Got to suggest FUGRO, (Forces Undercover Group Retaliation Operations )full of ex special forces, overheard a few of ’em talking over tequila and pork scratchins in a bar in Bagdad or was it Peterhead? Be lucky. RTFM.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar