Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner oceaneering aptitude test

oceaneering aptitude test

Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner oceaneering aptitude test

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jon
    Participant

I’ve read the FAQ, and I’ve looked all over the forum, (and the rest of the internet), and I can’t seem to find what I’m looking for anywhere.

I am applying for a trainee position at Oceaneering, and I’ve heard that they have an electronics/hydraulics aptitude test for potential candidates. I have a background in hydraulics, and have dealt with enough electrical work that I think I would be fine,
    But I believe you can never be too prepared.

I have been reviewing my basics, and studying as much as I can, but I would really like to hear from someone who has taken the test recently.

What kind of questions are on it? Is it multiple choice? Do you have any other tips for success in the oceaneering hiring process?

If anyone has taken this test recently, I would greatly appreciate a little guidance. Tests make me nervous 😕

Thank you.

jordan
    Participant

Was speaking to a friend who started at oceaneering as a trainee last january and he says he only had a interview and no test

Jason Tackett
    Participant

I hired on with Oceaneering in August. There is a hydraulic and electronics aptitude test. It’s not a pass/fail, it’s more like a baseline. They told me there average score was about a 40%. I came from a Pneumatic and Electrical background. Some of the questions were extremely specific. But all-in-all, not to bad of a test.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar