Home Forums Safety, Survival Courses & Medicals Offshore Safety/Survival Courses Offshore Survival Course In Malaysia

Offshore Survival Course In Malaysia

Home Forums Safety, Survival Courses & Medicals Offshore Safety/Survival Courses Offshore Survival Course In Malaysia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ironore
    Participant

Hi all.. some info regards to the topic to share with you guys…
    been browsing this portal and much info in here.. thank you guys for sharing..

the link to offshore survival course in Malaysia (OPITO approved) which i’ve been to end last year for my T-BOSIET.. just in case some of you guys turn up here in Malaysia since this year is the Visit Malaysia Year 2007 on its 50th Merdeka Anniversary.

http://www.consist.com.my

heli super puma hovering above water before the 7 second submerge underwater escape

after evac swim to liferaft

ROVRatt
    Participant

Thanks for the pics ironore. I was there about a month before you. Was glad to get into the water due the heat and humidity!

Lloyd Todd
    Participant

Gents,

Do you know any good Hotels close to course, and bars etc that you could recommend.

Regards Mad-dog

ironore
    Participant

closes and most convenient would be Hotel Flamingo and also Hotel De Palma
    around Ampang Point area about 3 miles from the course about 10-15 minutes taxi ride.

as for the drinks i would suggest you go to Suzi’s Corner they served cold beers and great western food its just walking distance from Hotel Flamingo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar