Home Forums ROV ROV Technical Discussions Opinions of Users required – Hopefully correct forum!!!

Opinions of Users required – Hopefully correct forum!!!

Home Forums ROV ROV Technical Discussions Opinions of Users required – Hopefully correct forum!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kevan Dalby
    Participant

Hi all

Looking for feedback of anyone who has used the following rovs with regards to ease of use, maintenance, downtime, support, bugs etc.

Seaeye Panther XT Pluse
    Sub Atlantic Comanche

SMD Atom
    Sperre Rovs ( Norway ) any larger model.
    Schilling HD

Any thoughts appreciated and apologies if posted in wrong forum.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Put Schilling at the top of your list.

SA on the bottom.

Donald Faulds
    Participant

Trying to compare a Schilling HD against a Panther or a Comanche is like trying to have a group test of a Reliant Robin, BMW3 and a Lawnmower!

They don’t cost the same, look the same, have the same deck requirements or do the same task!

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

I suppose I should have been more specific – it’s Sunday after all and I’m lazy today…

Schilling’s best for reliability and after-sales service, SA the worst.

Kevan Dalby
    Participant

Guys not trying to actually compare against each other but just get a feel of how users rate each vehicle and if any bugs have manifested in any way or if any other known pros or cons are apparent.

With the Comanche and Panther XT Plus being pretty new i was hoping someone has had experience of these.

Out of interest if you’re rating Seaeye above SA for example can you expand on reasoning without dropping yourself in it ( it is personal opinion though so should not matter ).

As far as Schilling go i have already had some feedback and again not trying to compare against

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar