Home Forums General General Board Pattaya drink now – send message

Pattaya drink now – send message

Home Forums General General Board Pattaya drink now – send message

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    David Grant
    Participant

Anybody in Pattaya (Thailand) and wanna go out for a drink send code "impotent manipulator" to me on 0851136415

Seems like everyone is offshore!

Dave

Mick
    Participant

I would have a beer with you, but unfortunately I am in a bar in Phuket, chok dee.

jerryo48
    Participant

And you can bet your bottom dollar when I get onshore, it will be Songkhla and Uk not the joyous Pattaya

I would have a beer with you, but unfortunately I am in a bar in Phuket, chok dee.

Mick, I am in Kata Beach. Stop by Friends Bar in Kata Center and we will have a beer sometime. 😯

Dan

Mick
    Participant

Cheers for the Invitation Dan, unfortunately I am back in the uk for a couple of months, man its grim here missing the sun already. Will take you up on the offer when I get back, if you are about. Cheers

polo
    Participant

Hi Dave , whereabouts in Pattaya are you? I’m over at Soi LK Metro off Soi Bukhao, got afew days to kill and theres only hookers and losers to talk to over here – getting boring,know what I mean.
    Polo 086 2638859

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Songkhla?????????

Forget about that town Jerryo!! The wet market in Sadao sub-district was just torched & a few small bombs have gone off this past week.

David Grant
    Participant

Hi Polo,

I know what ya mean. I had to get out of Pattaya for a while it was doin my nut in with all those weirdos. Hard to find a decent bloke to drink with. Went over to Cambo and Ko Chang

I am now in the North Sea, waitin on weather of course.
    Should be finished and back in a week or so.

give ya a bell then.

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar