Home Forums General General Board People leaving Oceaneering.. heard its 12 a month

People leaving Oceaneering.. heard its 12 a month

Home Forums General General Board People leaving Oceaneering.. heard its 12 a month

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    star
    Participant

I just heard lots of people leaving Oceaneering, somebody told me it getting close to 12 people a month.. whats going on??

😯

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Don’t like working with yanks 😆

rovbionic
    Participant

I just finished 6 wks working with Saipem America in Houston and it was amazing all the new hires from OI.

Nice to be agencey where you have the choice of who/where you work for.

I guess good and bad in all countries….cant remember when I had to babysit or put up with the childish work ethics as you do down on the GoM.

star
    Participant

never been to the GOM.. dont think i want to either.
    but why is it I have only heard bad stuff about oceaneering, and the fact lots of there guys leaving?? are they that bad? 😯

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Is Brenden "I don’t recall that conversation"Kelly still kicking about ?

Savante
    Participant

yeah-but he’s working the bongo field from aberdeen

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Don’t like working with yanks 😆

Is that ALL "Yanks" ? (I hope…) cuz’ then you’d truly be lost (in my book) boy… With verbal diareahha like that you’d be most welcome into the ranks of the most illustrious "Whingeing Pom Club"

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Tomattoa / Tomato , Patatoe / Potato , diarrhoea 😆
    I do apologise OLD chap , I forgot you are one 🙂
    But you don’t live there anymore so your synonyms are quite different to those like , say from Louisiana 🙂
    Sorry 🙂

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

8)

You meet one every now and then from under the Mason-Dixon and yes, that’s usually once he / she has been abroad or living as such.

Someone else mentioned work ethics in the GOM (and here’s one for all you post-aholics…)

Actual dialog prior to performing some PMS!!!:

Supv.: Could you go out and check the tyraps for integrity, proper size, the cables are secure enough, and no tight bends, etc.

Sub. Tech. (mechanically inclined…): No, that’s not my job…

(After side-busting laughter) Supv.: OK, enough fun… Go on out there.

Sub. Tech: Not my job!! (unsmiling)

Supv.: (Slightly confused as to what the come back should be).. Ummm, right…Ummm. I’ll meet you in the coffee shop once you finish.

S.T. : NO, IT’S NOT MY JOB – IT’S A LECT-TECH JOB.

Supv. (totally flummoxed): 👿 (BP starts to go up). Listen, Richard Cranium, either do it or go to the TV room and don’t come out til’ either myself or your relief calls you. Oh, and yes your next task(s) are (for the mech side of things)………. I think you all can use your imaginations from here onwards.

THIS REALLY HAPPENED – I S _ _ T you not!!!

elad1986
    Participant

wow sounds like a really lazy sub tech. Does he get paid in penuts?

elad

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Don’t Oceaneering build Rectums ? I mean Spectrums 😆

rovnumpty
    Participant

going back to star’s original question…

Yup. They are that bad.

Most of it is to do with the the attitude from the various OI offices.

‘They’re just techs- we’re not paying them that! Go and get some new ones from the dole queue’

And their crap vehicles.

Magnum – think perry challenger or slingsby trojan for a comparison.

star
    Participant

going back to yanks..or wanks.. septic tanks or yankie dolittles!! they come over try and work there ethics and ways here, boast about how they have a billion years experience .. only to fuck up , they claim they the best, only to wrap tethers, cause reterms, loose job more than 4 times going from cage. stir up vis every trip over to the site.. bloddy hell.
    come on guys you managed to make burgers then put a big M over the place which really means Muppets. cos thats what you all are!! 😆

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

going back to yanks..or wanks.. septic tanks or yankie dolittles!! they come over try and work there ethics and ways here, boast about how they have a billion years experience .. only to fuck up , they claim they the best, only to wrap tethers, cause reterms, loose job more than 4 times going from cage. stir up vis every trip over to the site.. bloddy hell.
    come on guys you managed to make burgers then put a big M over the place which really means Muppets. cos thats what you all are!! 😆

Is that ALL "Yanks" ? (I hope…) cuz’ then you’d truly be lost (in my book) boy… With verbal diareahha like that you’d be most welcome into the ranks of the most illustrious "Whingeing Pom Club"

Yes, yet another newbie and probably one of the young lads who does just that written above THEN blames it on someone else …. Let’s see, what’s it called///Backstabbing??? Oh, I was on the winch, having a coffee or fag, and a few other choice excuses…

Listen, reject from a Californian commune, what was the first commercial ROV in the North Sea and where was it produced? Diving side as well – whom and from where??? Drilling side as well whom and from where?? You little Prat. Now, Let’s see if you’re a man or just full of piss & vinegar (like one of your poster-poser foes) or a total wimp. I challenge you to send me a PM with your real name on it.

James, isn’t there a parental control on this website???

star
    Participant

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 like every other american twat, yankie dolittle you take the bait 😆 😯 😳 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar