Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements Projects in China.

Projects in China.

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements Projects in China.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Yeeessss….. there are There’s also, 2 faced, double-ended, double-reversed, double-forward, split-arsed, etc. And… what’s ur point SMD C-note?

liddelljohn
    Participant

liddelljohn you make me laugh,,

no point even answering your posts just look back at your earlier ones,,,

Posted Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:42 pm

ROV or Hydrographic survey?

i have been advised by many of my mates in the oil industry to go into ROV

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:00 pm

dazed and confused!

am a Trainee PT but have had several jobs

posted Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:29 pm

Pilot flying Hours

I have worked 2 years in ROV , can fix the damn things with my eyes shut , hundreds of hours on the winch …but on 22 hours piloting.

nuff said,

Whats your beef pal….I have 30+years experience in industry and project managment..18 years as an agency contractor working in 28 countries.I never stopped learning…sure i can be a little hot blooded at times ….oh and I now have 344 hours piloting and regular slots with SS7.
    I am good at my job and determined to do the best I can ,I dont sit about waiting but am always proactive and offer solutions to problems .In my short ROV career ( 2years) I have met mostly great people but some real idiots and incompetants and time servers l especialy at managment level.
    I am not some stupid pig ignorant green horn , but a mature man who is willing to ask advice from informed people in order to make plans and learn ,I am actually very happy in the ROV industry.It will be my home for work for the next 10 years at least until retirement .
    Most other guys on this forum had other careers and jobs before ROV which give valuable insights into work and life, are those experiences worthless in the world of the ROV .

I speak as I see things ,I apologise if you dont like it you can kiss my butt.

Whatever have a Merry xmas and a Happy New year.

Oldschool
    Participant

Yeeessss….. there are There’s also, 2 faced, double-ended, double-reversed, double-forward, split-arsed, etc. And…

Scott, Ol’ Buddy…Since your descriptive adjectives mirror our notorious extra-curricular Asian activities, ya left out those precious "3-Holers" 8O, "tag-teamers" 😀 and those "tongue-n-cheeky" 😉 honeys we all DOUBLE-love so well 😈

Merry Mistress to all and to all a good tight…

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Ooops forgot these… as Liddlejohn mentioned, the forward-enders (brown-nosers / golden-knee-pad-polishers) must be added to the list as well. Re: Charlie’s in the "park", the shirt-lifters in dresses (anywhere in Pattaya, many in the Big Mango, and Fooket). Yep, digression rules!!! 8)

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Heh, heh… a few extra laff faces today dude…. Thx to Capn’ Jack (????)!!!

Oh ,your’re good 😀 Darn good 😀 I had a ………………….couple 😀
    You know , it’s funny , when I started in this Industry there were already ‘Old and Bolds’ in their late sixties 😀
    A chap who had done the busines all around the world by the name of Maurice Wilson must have been the oldest pilot in the Industry then 😯
    He’s dead now,Long gone 🙁 He was quite a character 🙂
    And I ……………………… Was just twenty one 😀
    And I am in my Late thirties now 🙄
    Okay forties then 😕 But I don’t look it 8)
    Thing is , I’ve been in this Industry well over half my life and I like to think that all the Misfits , "Old and Bolds" Idiots and totally "Good Eggs" have left an impression with me 🙂 I have utilised as much knowledge , Absorbed what I think is relevant and passed on that knowledge to trainees ( along with my own Style /Wit /Humour…………. Or bad Humour , Even arrogance 8O………………… Whatever ! ) I had what people call …………… An apprenticeship 😛
    So I’ve been in this Industry waaaaaay too long and have a reputation for better or worse 😯 and I am now what people would say " ‘Am old in the tooth "
    I respect anyones opinions as I would hope they would respect and acknowledge mine 🙂
    But unless you have over twenty years experience under your belt in this Industry and "Played the game" with all the different types of subs and people , On Salary and Mercenary , What makes you think you are entitled to brazenly criticise what You call "Deadwood" Now ?
    Keep it real Dudes 😀

chen
    Participant

I am not going to quote the post of Oldschool and nor am I going to refute anything that’s written in it (I wouldnt want to lower myself) other than to say the more alcohol you consume the more confused the memory becomes!

We both know what’s true and what’s not.

I have not made any defamatory remark about anyone on this or any other public forum (except perhaps Gordon Brown) and yet I have been able to put my real name to the nickname. I have said before unless you step out of the shadows your comments have no weight.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Oh , And I consider anyone with less than three years experience still a trainee 😀 You ain’t wordly and you have not enough experience to be on the Freelance circuit and damn well shouldn’t be a supervisor 😈 That ……………………………I whole heartedly am very passionate about , because it reduces the professionalism in this Industry and leaves me in a whole great pile of Turd when "They" Come Offshore and it is a small Team 👿
    Be my guest , and read my posts 😯
    😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Would you like my Curriculum Vitae 😀

Oldschool
    Participant

Would you like my Curriculum Vitae

He would only use it to further pad his current fabrication 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Oldschool
    Participant

Chen/Chris,

I will glady post names here (you already know mine), including everyone from your company and copies of the Chinese police reports, Sonsub/Chinese Nationals’ Witness Statements and dozens of emails from me that traveled to the top of CNOOC and back down with each and every person in the loop’s email commentaries….LMFAO 😆 😆 😆

You are f-ing pathetic. BTW, did you collect the insurance proceeds from your "Flamming Panther" yet so you can go ahead with your plans to purchase new ROVs? Ooops, yes I had a tape recorder running when I was in your office receiving the US $10K for the pussy blind from behind cheap shot from [Name removed by admin] and afterwards during the private and very long conversation with your owner 😳 .

Again, my company backed me up 100% and yours backed/burnt 😛 down. I think publishing the "ENTIRE STORY" would be most beneficial to your company’s future, don’t you 😈

I hope you receive something incurable for Christmas 😆

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Lost ol’ bean!!! Yur’ gittin’ senteemental round’ the Crimbo – and thank heaven for the Capn’!!!! Hope your havin’ fun!! I know I am!!

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Just Plain Dandy Thanks 😀
    Home for Crimbo 😀 , ‘Drinkin’ 🙂 , ‘Chillin’ ( Both sense of the word 😕 )
    House repairing 🙁 Present Buying 😥
    Now you’ve made me depressed 😉

chen
    Participant

Yes, I am an @$$hole

Self analysis is sometimes the most accurate!

Oldschool
    Participant

I am not Chinese, Chris Barclay is my real name and my passport confirms that I am British (although I am not particularly proud of it).

Self analysis is sometimes the most accurate!

FOR ONCE YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT 😯 and the Brits I worked with out there ain’t so proud of ya either 🙄

Yuchi Native American Indian, Windclan, U.S. Veterans Administration combat service connected disabled veteran, Proud @$$hole that comes from a Tribal Soverign Nation that NEVER signed a single treaty…just killed immigrants, burned wagons, fooked their women (kinda like China eh?), plundered n pillaged.

I am EVERYTHING your ancestors tried to make of us savages…welcome to your accomplishments…so keep on planning & engineering 😆 😆

I’ll keep up with faithfullness to my self-analysis 😈

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Please grow up and stop this bitching session online and do it off-line by phone, face to face or by using the Private Message system. This is a discussion Forum not an open platform to flame off at each other!

Also….. NO NAMES!! It’s a forum rule and it’s been stated often enough.
    You run the risk of your account being deleted should you start to bring names out into the open by way of derogatory comments.

regards
    James Mc

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar