Home Forums General General Board Recruitability

Recruitability

Home Forums General General Board Recruitability

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Mike Kidd
    Participant

I am new to this game and wondered if i could have more chance of being recruited if i learned to swim and practiced holding my breath underwater 😕

Savante
    Participant

ah, you wanna fly or be a bio-degradeable 7 function manip?

there is a section here somewhere on recruitment and guys looking for a start I think?

Basically, if you’ve got electronics/electrical/technician experience, you’ll have a high chance of getting a trainee-ship at hundreds of peanuts a second.

Best of…..

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Better still , make loads a dosh by holding your breath for two hours 😀
    You will get job offers all over the world 😯

TheBaron
    Participant

Savante, I hope to God you ain’t mocking the value of the Mighty Peanut! 👿
    You should of course realise that "hundreds of peanuts a second" is acheivable only after several years of SuperNintendoing experience!

Savante
    Participant

Certainly not, I have been hoarding the 5kgs I get paid last year in my loft and I await the next stockmarket crash and a time when we will trade with Europe and China in the mighty currency. Please note

Des_b
    Participant

my, what a lovely bushy tail you have….. 😀 😀

TheBaron
    Participant

Crikey! With a cache that size, I’d seriously consider investing in an AK47! 😆

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Savante you barstard 👿
    It’s because people like you employing squirrels as sentries for your nuts that is exploiting the labour industry 😡
    You employing cheap labour squirrels so that you can get a few extra free nuts on the open market !
    I suppose the Squirrels had to supply the storage containers as part of the ‘duties package’
    Just out of interest , How much do you pay them a year and do you get them cheap by the family or just orphaned 😀

Savante
    Participant

If you note, our sentry (details withheld) is cross-bred from an american grey and a scottish red. Like all scottish reds, this one is particularly viscious and near uncontrollable when her authority is challenged !

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Aaah the she squirrel 😯
    Woe be the person that gets between her and her nuts !

TheBaron
    Participant

Lostboy, take a close look ay the sentry squirrels’ eyes……they’re RED! 😯 It’s one of those freakin’ Terminator models!!!! 😮 They don’t come cheap. Proof enough methinks,that Savante isn’t exploiting the labour market, but taking prudent security measures to mollycoddle his nuts. 🙄

Andy Shiers
    Participant

So they don’t run on the standard batteries then !
    Or is the connector point in the back end 😯
    The terminator squirrel comes back to its Peanut guard box and sits on the charging point , The red lights come on to say it’s charging don’t come near as I’ll bite your nuts off !
    Made in America Apparently 😀

Savante
    Participant

Whilst I thought I’d found a new niche market, guess what I just found – state of the art…..

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Yet another Yank export 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar