Home Forums ROVbay! ROV Systems & Equipment for Hire/Rent ROV and Personnel available

ROV and Personnel available

Home Forums ROVbay! ROV Systems & Equipment for Hire/Rent ROV and Personnel available

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    ACHILEfrog
    Participant

Hello everybody,

we are a team with a manager and 2 ROV pilot thecnician with a ACHILE M4 included in a 20 foot container ready to rent.

if you are interested to details like price …..etc
    send email to daviddiver@mixmail.com

misiuek
    Participant

surely can’t be that hard to spell technician or ‘ACHILE’ i thought it was ACHILLE.

good luck in finding work and using spell checker.

David
    Participant

can you give me some specs/ photos of it and some info on availability/ cost

Thanks

Octane_nor
    Participant

Try sending him an email.. 😉

achille
    Participant

hi good day,

the price is 5000 euros per day with 2 technician pilot and 3.4u
    My ROV never fail,the rov is located in angola just finished a inspection project to total fina elf
    that is the price…….

Savante
    Participant

David – link here – it’s a french rov.

http://www.ifremer.fr/ifrtp/awipev/pdf/ROV_info_Nov2006.pdf

ROV_VALLEY_COMMANDO
    Participant

F*****G hell you got be joking, 5000 euro a day i hope that is a typo or you are mad, rough calculation at todays rate thats £3500, I was talking to a project manager the other day and he was saying that he just hired out a spanking new (not even been in the water yet) 3000 meter Heavy work class system, TMS, A frame, 3500 meter winch and all the gubbins that go with it for just under a grand a day, and you want 5000 euro for an antique eye ball and two french techs.
    HA HA HA HA funniest thing i have read in years, good luck on getting it hired out, and if you do get 5000 euro a day for it please tell me so i can congratulate you on your, clearly fantastic negotiation skills.

Sorry but that is just F******G unbelievable but again good luck on getting 5000 euro a day for it, O and two french techs.

achille
    Participant

ok my friend

thanks for you information ,but your manager is not improving the business for you as well.

that is the price for a rov with aframe,tms,reaching 600 meter…
    this industry understand about country frooommm
    what do you think about COMEX?

Savante
    Participant

I dunno, this market place is full of anomalies….

i think his is a "spot-market" rate rather than long term contract rate? even so, if that is the market rate, I’m wanna grab a 600. 😆 – think these are typically out at 600-700/day or thereabouts.

For a better comparison though you need to know what your project manager contracts your tech-services out at – now see if he answers that 😆 😆 – a lot of operators make the majority of their money on the boats and crewing – a low day-rate on the vehicle is also sometimes preferrable.

Some of the contracts agree downtime occurs on the vehicle day rate whilst leaving boat/crew rates unaffected.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

It does seem awfully expensive 😕
    You still talking in pounds or dollars ?
    $1200 a day for the system is reasonable.
    Mind you if the job is ‘On the spot , We are very desperate as we have lost our big ROV could you look for it please ‘ause we will lose alotamoney
    contract’ 🙂 You can write ya own cheque out 😀

TheBaron
    Participant

I absolutely love this bold statement from Achille! 😯

My ROV never fail,

😆

ROV_VALLEY_COMMANDO
    Participant

I do know what the techs go out at a day, putting a supervisor a sub eng and a pilot out and its still not even close to the 5000 euro a day matey boy is looking for, and we are talking full on state of the art work class not some looks like it was built in a shed 250 meter rated thing.
    "My ROV never fail" should hope not with the amount of cash you will have left over for spares!

Andy Shiers
    Participant

I think you found Achilles vulnerable spot there ROV_VALLEY_COMMANDO
    (To long a bloody name that ! 😕 I’ll call ya RVC from now on 🙂 )
    The ROV in question , is in fact , Three ROV’s 🙂
    One to work , Two to put in the water if the first breaks down and the third just in case the second one breaks down ………………..There for no break down time 🙂
    Simple ! It’s the French way 😀

ROV_VALLEY_COMMANDO
    Participant

Like yer way of thinking lostboy, but even if you had 3, M4 what ever they fek they are called it still doesn’t equate to 5000 euro, not even close! even with the market the way it is at the mo.

Any way maunge tout marlene maunge tout,

RVC.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Avec , a leeeetle wine , A leeeeetle cheese 😀
    Mon Deau 😀
    vollez
    Tres bien
    Typical frenchiez le Plunger 😀
    I’ve got a feeling it’s pressure from Brussels myself 😕

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar