Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner ROV Pilot Tech Trainee

ROV Pilot Tech Trainee

Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner ROV Pilot Tech Trainee

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tekena
    Participant

Hello Guys
    just join this forum and I just became a ROV Pilot\Tech. does any one know any company hiring for any trainee position? have my BOSIET and UKOOA Medicals Available. My have also attached my CV for all.
    Thanks

James McLauchlan
    Participant

I do know one thing… By posting your CV online, via this public website, you have just broadcast your home address, phone number, date of birth to the world!

Steven White
    Participant

Texx4Real, I can say only one thing – don’t sit at home patiently waiting for reply of some company. It is very random process, especially for ROV trainee as I discovered. Try to make you own business ot whatever. 😉
    So ROV trainee for nowdays must be like some kind of opportunity, not priority and you don’t have to think that you will get a job for tomorrow/next week/next month. Try to find out electrical and mechanical job openings separately.

Graham Starkie
    Participant

Just became and ROV pilot tech?

You mean u want to be, if you already were one then you wouldn’t be looking for a trainee position.

I might try that tomorrow 😆

Today Matthew I’m going to be……..

Just ragging on ya, but a tip is print that cv and mail it with a covering letter to every office for oil and gas industry companies you can find. Wait a few weeks and do it again.

As it says on a shampoo bottle "rinse and repeat".

Your a pilot tech when you’re in the job and have a number of hours on the logs, you don’t do a course and shazam your bestowed with instant rov superhero skills.

Long the path and there are thousands just like you all aiming for the same thing.

All the best mate.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar