Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion rov trainee

rov trainee

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion rov trainee

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    James McLauchlan
    Participant

Yeah.. what the hell. Get a bank loan, do the course, do the survival, get a medical, Hey! why not add a 3.3u course in there as well. Send out your freshly printed PT II ticket to all the companies and you’ll be fine!
    Best of luck :tup:

Lest I forget, whilst I am at it, as you can clearly see the ability to write English is not a requirement. We do it all by text messaging speak these days. Bugger a spell checker, they are a waste of hard drive space anyway.

Cabledog
    Participant

🙄 🙄 😯 😀 😀

Crackin James

subman
    Participant

I know how James feels I think in future we will just say nothing and let these guys just blow 10k on a course and the other stuff just to sit at home waiting .

How many times do we have to tell them ! Wait not yet maybe in a few years time But like Jame said its your money we did try and warn you .

Cheers and good luck

Subman

Wenger
    Participant

No guys. I trust you. Understand me. Those with whom I can talk, speak a little differently. The fact that the Africans for $ 3000 a month doing the work, and so on.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

I know how you can get in 🙂
    Send money ( Oh about £15000) to an address I know and they will give you a Certificate stating you are quailfied as a Pilot 😀
    Very quick and simple , The cert is genuinely typed out and has a picture of an outdated ROV no one uses anymore………. But it has thrusters and a camera ! They will even send you a card stating that you are qualified ROV pilot. This will help in finding a job. Be eager and willing to do anything asked no matter what.
    Send a PM to TheBhoy , he will sort you out then it’s up to you to prove to him how willing you are 😀
    His years of experience will help steer you in the best direction.
    Hope this helps.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

I know how you can get in 🙂
    Send money ( Oh about £15000) to an address I know and they will give you a Certificate stating you are quailfied as a Pilot 😀
    Very quick and simple , The cert is genuinely typed out and has a picture of an outdated ROV no one uses anymore………. But it has thrusters and a camera ! They will even send you a card stating that you are qualified ROV pilot. This will help in finding a job. Be eager and willing to do anything asked no matter what.
    Send a PM to TheBhoy , he will sort you out then it’s up to you to prove to him how willing you are 😀
    His years of experience will help steer you in the best direction.
    Hope this helps.

NO …….. !!!!!!!!! WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a better offer… that 15, 000 pounds will get you over to Thailand!!!!!!!! AND… drum roll please…. YOU CAN HAVE THE NIGHT-TIME LIFE OF YOUR life. So, don’t delay!!!! Limited available seats only and only so many beach girls available. BOOK NOW!!!! We’ll even throw in a fishing pole FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar