Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner Some advice to all trainees looking for a start.

Some advice to all trainees looking for a start.

Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner Some advice to all trainees looking for a start.

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    4nailuse
    Participant

Oooops.

Thanks for the advise Rayshield, I’ll keep it in mind. Post have already been edited using the link. I hope I haven’t violated any copyright yet. I’ll be carefull next time.

rothko
    Participant

😕 Hmmmmm, training schools are they a con perhaps, i know of one guy who was mis- sold a course all the questions he asked the sales agent were replied with a less than honest come back he had no previous experience but went for it any way and once on the course well i think he might of well have put 12,000 grand in a bin a touch of petrol a match and the result would have been the same the schools need to be regulated properly qualified teachers (they are not at this one) and a minimum entry level an ONC or a back ground in hydrualics or a sparky say, they are a cash making machine and will take money off those who do not have much chance of work after the course has finished personally i don’t no how they sleep at night in Scotland. Mark R

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar