Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Subsea Pirate’s

Subsea Pirate’s

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Subsea Pirate’s

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    seecostky
    Participant

Filipino ROV personnel will have to take thier terns due to the fact most experts Operator are Europeans.

They are not cheap low life but as humans as we are, we have to convines them that the Oil pumping out from the wells are in such and such value.

So why get Low rates?

We must let them know if you are qualify then you are entitle to get paid so much.

I always had good thoughs for my fellow work mate that they will have as much rate then I.

Being Supervisor or Superintendent are only managing a Team or project offshore, they don’t paid your wages or be able to rasie one rates.

So speak to the person you work for then go from there, don’t go out the door then MO about low rates.

Professional, humble and patient pays, alcohol, bad temper abusive and sarcastimism, sucks.

Allsea will have to decide themselve to have a good handful of good people or a handful of bad apples problems.

Time will tell, head held high, stay calm, is rough or milk pond we still need those hard earn money for ourselve and our love one.

Crickitt
    Participant

Is that a self-portrait?
    All sarcastimism aside, you’re pretty hot!!

T-Boy
    Participant

You can come on my team any day 😯

sarcastimism is the lowest form of twit I can’t even say it 😆

Ray Shields
    Participant

No other worker gets paid exactly the same money for doing exactly the same job no matter where they live/work in the world.

Do you think the Russian serving in Macdonalds in Russia is paid the same per hour as the American in Florida?

Individuals choose how much they are willing to work for. If you do not like the money, go elsewhere or turn the job down.

woodenspoon
    Participant

[Do you think the Russian serving in Macdonalds in Russia is paid the same per hour as the American in Florida? ]

No but the Russian working in McD’s Florida gets the same as the American and visa versa.

No guesses for guessing who works in an office and likes to play one off against another then!

Same system, same position (seniority etc.) should be same rate. Charge the clients less because you have a Filipino on board do they ………… errrrrrrrr No!

Ray Shields
    Participant

Guess away and guess wrong 😀

Maybe they should just pay you the same wage as the Philipino then, that would be fair – all paid the same then.

Do Norwegians get paid the same as other nationalities when working in the Norwegian section? No, they get paid more because they are Norwegian. Its always been the same, different countries, different stanmdards of living/taxes, different wages.

I never said it was right or wrong, just thats how it is.

Would theer be the same positive messages here if the photo posted was that of a Philipino man?

seecostky
    Participant

No that a bird and not fillthepiano, I have been reading stuff.

I m not one of them, but Asian, I paid as much as you paid for Pine.

How I get paid will not be anyone concern, is an indiviual thingy, how one deal would be a general goal.

Get good money and do the work, more importantly.

seecostky
    Participant

Is that a self-portrait?
    All sarcastimism aside, you’re pretty hot!!

Heyman this ladyboy you WANT?

Ha..ha just kiding

seecostky
    Participant

You can come on my team any day 😯

sarcastimism is the lowest form of twit I can’t even say it 😆

These one ladyboy pilot tech can Tech can fly, Cheap dual trade for hire.

Then why must ROV operator employ Fillthepaino?

Not just low cost labour, thus a political reason behind.

luckyjim37
    Participant

If a Mcdonalds worker in Russia gets paid less than in Florida does that mean an American living in Russia would get Russian rates or US rates of pay because that does not seem to be the case in our industry.

Topdawg
    Participant

If you are Phillipino and feel that you are being underpaid in comparison to Europeans then stop accepting work for the rates they are offering and ask more reasonable or European rates.
    The same for all other nationalities and persons, who feel the same.

Strangely enough it will help everybody in the industry, but even the lower paid workers are greedy and selfish. Don’t just blame the companies, which are offering work; Blame your fellow countrymen and everybody else, who accepts to get underpaid!

When all else fails, join the oilypipe brigade of whatever they are called and keep complaining!

TD

Anonymous

Rates are relative. The problem arises when you get a Western tech on £380 a day and an Eastern tech on £200 a day on the same vessel.

At the end of the day YOU accept your commission so there’s no-one or nothing to blame if you aren’t happy.

🙄

luckyjim37
    Participant

What exactly are rates relative to.

A philipino living in the philipines and a British expat living in the Philipines do not go on ROV jobs on the same rate although they do live in the same country and theoretically should have the same minimum living costs.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Simply put… you cut your own deals… Until there is a set, standard table of rates, one has to sell oneself. Or a offshoorhoor…

sedco
    Participant

Crickitt’s post does not make much sense anymore. 😀 😀 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar