Home Forums General General Board the worst companies to work for

the worst companies to work for

Home Forums General General Board the worst companies to work for

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    piedpiper
    Participant

Come on lets here it from the disgruntled, lets name the worst companies out there, whether it be for conditions, none payment or for treating you like shite! Agency guys must have some good info on this.

piedpiper

TheProphet
    Participant

Piper

I don’t think there are any good or bad, they all treat you like shite and use and abuse you. If your the jelly fish type you will get abused more. Guys need to stand up to some of these office type tossers. 👿

piedpiper
    Participant

Prophet, some are more shite than others. Some make up for shite with better money. Example, some companies only pay half pay travelling to and from the worksite, whats all that about ? This is something that should have ended a couple of years ago. Do Rovtech still do this now they are part of Fugro ?

piedpiper

TheProphet
    Participant

Rovtech only paid travel if you went over 24 hours. Don’t know about any new deals. 🙁

Ray Shields
    Participant

Rovtech only paid travel if you went over 24 hours. Don’t know about any new deals. 🙁

This will be stopping, it will be door to door.

Bacaruda
    Participant

Nice one.

piedpiper
    Participant

This will be stopping, it will be door to door.

at least thats a start for the rovtech personnel. Pity that UKPS still pay half rates for travel. Although they come up with ‘thats all the client will pay’ crap, they are there to get the best deal for you, they are just creaming more off the top. Do Proffs and others only pay half rate, lets hear it from their people
    piedpiper

sedco
    Participant

The jobs I’ve done for Proffs were full rate door to door.

TheProphet
    Participant

So Mr Shields how come you have all this info and the guys don’t !

Ray Shields
    Participant

So Mr Shields how come you have all this info and the guys don’t !

They guys have the same information if they read the stuff that is sent to them. Suggest reading the Q&A documents as well as the Existing benefits/new proposal document.

TheProphet
    Participant

Ray you know its not worth reading as its not worth the paper its wrote on! 😆
    The Rovtech people have already been sold down the river and the quicker they realise it the better for them. lol:

Ray Shields
    Participant

Ray you know its not worth reading as its not worth the paper its wrote on! 😆
    The Rovtech people have already been sold down the river and the quicker they realise it the better for them. lol:

If its not worth reading why say to me how come I know so much and the guys dont if they cant be arsed reading it.

If they want to sit and whinge about being hard done by and not say anything to even try and sort it then its their own lookout.

Do you work for rovtech? If no – well, nothing to do with you, if yes – start speaking to the Company and COMPLAIN, loudly. Whinging anonymously on a forum will not get a better deal for everyone.

wonderboy
    Participant

Do I detect from this topic that Rovtech were/are considered to be a shite company to work for ? Or is it the mess that AB left you lot to wallow in. He’s alright Jack !

misiuek
    Participant

Rovtech was a good company in my opinion for the simple fact everyone knew everyone , the step to talk to management was a small one and there is no denieing that GK knew about offshore as well. even AB was a good guy ok he had his strange ideas sometimes but i always found him to be approachable and he would look after you. a lot of us stayed because of the people we worked for/with and i would say the ‘ease’ of working with the same vehicles. doesnt matter which company you work for, they are in the business to make money, they do not exist for the benefit of the employee (as you would think from many of the posts on here).

its still early in the ‘harmonisation’ as the existing fugro staff know it isnt a simple case as depending on when you were ‘swallowed’ by the fugro juggernaut your ‘deal’ varies fair or not that is a fact.

piedpiper
    Participant

Do I detect from this topic that Rovtech were/are considered to be a shite company to work for ? Or is it the mess that AB left you lot to wallow in. He’s alright Jack !

I would be a bit dissapointed if there were not any companies worse than rovtech. It would seem that the ongoing bitch for who gets what slice of the fugro pie has spilled over from that ‘rovtech/fugro pay’ post.

piedpiper

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar