Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Two questions about an agency and Saibos

Two questions about an agency and Saibos

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Two questions about an agency and Saibos

• This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    flyingduck
    Participant

Hi

1. Has anyone heard of a recruitment agency called: Brooks ?

2. Does anyone know what like the Vessel Saibos is to work on?

Cheers

Anonymous

Hi
    Its Saipem, you should know the rest. Brooks who???

DJansen
    Participant

Actually it’s worse than just Saipem… There are rude ignorant frogs as well as the usual rude ignorant Italians… 😆

flyingduck
    Participant

FFS

So…. Saibos…Its a S. Hole? Own cabin or sharing?

Reason I was asking about Brooks recruitment agency is because I met someone working on the Skandi Arctic and said if I was interested I should give them a ring and Im sure he said the agency was Brooks but I may have misheard.

The Skandi Arctic sounds more tempting than the Saibos to be honest

Fd.

Anonymous

Hi
    Never been on Saibos but been on other Saipem, think its all the same, just read what DJansen say, spot on

rovnumpty
    Participant

Flyingduck

Saibos isn’t a vessel. It’s a joint venture company between Saipem and Bouyges offshore. Bit pointless now that Saipem own Bouyges…

All their work is afirca, and as DJansen pointed out, you have to put up the french bouyges poeple as well as the Italians.

Think the vessel your talking about is the FDS. Usual saipem refinements thoughout.

better off in prison for four weeks.

DJansen
    Participant

😀 From what I’ve heard the food in African prisons is better than Saipem/Saibos’s… Least they don’t Filipinos and Polaks cooking it in the Prisons 😆

flyingduck
    Participant

Fantastic! 🙁

Anonymous

But there’s always this:

http://www.legion-recrute.com/en/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar